Party Puffins Peekaboo Birthday
The new Party Puffins stamp set from Stampin’ Up! is so cute for Birthdays! I made this fun card using the new Host Only Designer Series Paper, Pattern Party and some circle dies for the Peekaboo window.
When your order totals $200 or more, you can get the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper as a host gift. And right now, until June 14th, you can get double rewards, when your order is over $300. Check out all the details on the host promotion here. This is a perfect time to group your orders with a friend or to get what you is on your wishlist.
Here’s how I made this card:
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half (cut at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″).
- Open up the card and die cut a small circle in the upper left of the card front.
- Close the card and use a pencil to lightly mark the circle outline on the inside of the card.
- Open the card and stamp the Party Puffin with Tuxedo Black Memento ink so that the head appears mostly within the circle guide.
- Use the Blends markers to colour the hat, the beak and the feet of the Puffin. Once dry, erase the pencil marks.
- Use the Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends marker to colour the Ribbon. Put it aside to dry.
- Attach the white cardstock to the Pool Party cardstock base.
- Wrap the larger piece of ribbon around the Designer Series Paper and secure it at the back.
- Attach the Designer Series paper to the front of the white cardstock.
- Tie the other piece of ribbon to the first ribbon.
- Stamp the saying, with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, on the small piece of Basic White. Also stamp a saying on the inside of the card.
- Trim the saying on an angle with your Paper Snips scissors.
- Attach the saying to the front of the card with dimensionals.
- Add rhinestones to the Puffins hat.
- Add Wink of Stella to the Puffins back.
I love that when you open the card you get a the full image of the puffin from the peekaboo window and an extra hidden greeting inside. This Party Puffins card is a fun and easy birthday card for any age.