I’m so excited to share with you a crafting solution that is all in ONE BOX….Paper Pumpkin from Stampin’ Up!
- Love the projects!
- Love the ease of them.
- Love the monthly surprise!
- Love that it is mostly cards, with the odd 3D thing thrown in!
- Love that I can adapt the projects, if I want!
- Love that there is always a video to watch!
What is Paper Pumpkin?
Each month, you get a shipped-to-you box of crafting supplies with all the materials included. All you add is adhesive.
- Share the contents with your friends together to share and make the kit contents together (there is enough for 3-5 friends).
- Or have each of your friends get their own kit and have a virtual crafting day!!
- Take your kit on the road…to the cottage, on holidays (when we can!), to grandmas.
Put aside time each month for you, to do something you love!
Two Ways to Get your Kit
- Subscribe for a Monthly Service (and you can leave anytime). Click HERE
- Or Buy a Prepaid Subscription for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year. Perfect for Gift Giving! Order Your Prepaid Kit HERE.
Here’s a recent kit project!
Some commonly Asked Questions:
How does it work?
You sign up as a subscriber by the 10th of the month (to get that month’s kit). By mid-month, your kits will arrive to your doorstep. Your subscription is on auto-renew. However, you can skip a month or cancel at any time. Click HERE to sign up.
How do I pay?
Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin ships. You will get an e-mail notifying you that your card has been charged. The cost is $26.95 a month and that includes shipping (taxes extra). You can also save money by purchasing several months in advance. When you order a six-month subscription, you save $1 per month, and when you order a 12-month subscription, you save $2 per month.
Can I give this as a gift?
YES! Just buy a pre-paid subscription and share the redemption code with your recipient (only within Canada).
What other perks do I get?
As a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can order any past kits (while supplies last).
Any questions, let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to get your first Paper Pumpkin kit?