What is Paper Pumpkin?
Each month, you get a shipped-to-you box of crafting supplies with all the materials included.
All you add is scissors.
I’m so excited to share with you a crafting solution that is all in ONE BOX….Paper Pumpkin from Stampin’ Up!
- Love the projects!
- Love the ease of them.
- Love the monthly surprise!
- Love that it is mostly cards, with the odd 3D thing thrown in!
- Love that I can adapt the projects, if I want!
- Love that there is always a video to watch or you can read the instructions
Imagine the Possibilities:
- Share the contents with your friends together to share and make the kit contents together (there is enough for 3-5 friends).
- Or have each of your friends get their own kit and have a virtual crafting day!!
- Take your kit on the road…to the cottage, on holidays (when we can!), to grandmas.
Put aside time each month for you, to do something you love!
Here’s a sample of what could be included in your box.
The monthly kit includes everything you need to make the monthly projects.
Two Ways to Get your Kit
- Subscribe for a Monthly Service (and you can leave anytime). Click HERE
- Or Buy a Prepaid Subscription for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year. Perfect for Gift Giving! Order Your Prepaid Kit HERE.
Some commonly Asked Questions:
How does it work?
You sign up as a subscriber by the 10th of the month (to get that month’s kit). By mid-month, your kits will arrive to your doorstep. Your subscription is on auto-renew. However, you can skip a month or cancel at any time. Click HERE to sign up.
How do I pay?
Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin ships. You will get an e-mail notifying you that your card has been charged. The cost is $32.50 a month and that includes shipping (taxes extra). You can also save money by purchasing several months in advance. When you order a six-month subscription, you save $1 per month, and when you order a 12-month subscription, you save $3.42 per month.
Can I give this as a gift?
YES! Just buy a pre-paid subscription and share the redemption code with your recipient (only within Canada).
What other perks do I get?
As a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can order any past kits (while supplies last).
Any questions, let me know at email@example.com.
Ready to get your first Paper Pumpkin kit?