Daffodils for Easter
Today’s Easter card uses the You’re Inspiring stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Occasions Catalogue. I love the look of the white daffodils with the yellow centres. In yesterday’s post I did yellow daffodils with an orange centre. All of them are so pretty and make me think of spring.
It is not too late to order stamps for them to arrive in time to make Easter cards. Order today to have before March 30th (Good Friday). Click HERE to order online. I’ve got a couple of tips to show you about this card below.
TIPS to make You’re Inspiring EASTER CARD
- I folded the doily over about two times in the middle (about 1/4″ for each fold) to make it fit better behind the image.
- I used the envelope punch board to punch two opposite corners into rounded corners for a different look to the matting cardstock.
- I used the Blends markers to colour the daffodils and to make the white part pop, I traced around the flowers with the light Pool Party Blends.
- I tied a piece of ribbon around the designer paper and secured it under the DSP and then I tied a bow with a separate piece of ribbon and attached that to the card front with dimensionals.
- For the saying, I stamped it on a small strip of Old Olive card stock and then I punched it out with the Pretty Label punch so it had the curved end.
See the complete supply list for the card below. Click on any image to go directly to my Online Store. I also used the You’re Inspiring stamp set on yesterday’s post. You can see that Easter card HERE.