Mini Photo Album with Stampin’ Up! Clear Envelopes
I made this adorable Mini Album during a recent video. It is cute and easy to do with Stampin’ Up! clear envelopes. You can see all the supplies that I used for this project at the bottom of this post.
You can also see the video here showing step-by-step how I made this mini album. The trick for this little album is using Stampin’ Up! Clear envelopes. They are big enough to fit a picture or even a card (if you want to save some cards in an album). As an aside, these clear envelopes are one of the hidden gems in the catalogues that often get missed. You get 50 envelopes for just $9.75. I love giving cards in these clear envelopes as you see that it is a lovely handmade card right away.
You can see how I attached the envelopes to form little pages in the album in the video. There is also a little inside pocket for keeping ticket stubs or anything else you want that might be too small in the pages. And there is an extra piece of cardstock at the back of the album to add any notes you want. Maybe a list of holiday visits or traditions? Or if it is a birthday album, it could be a list of guests or gifts? Or even a list of current prices of items that would be fun to look back on years later.
The measurements and some tips for this album are:
- Front and back panels of the album (Misty Moonlight): 7- 1/2″ x 5- 1/2″; then score each at 1- 1/2″ on the short side
- Designer Series Paper for the Front: 5-3/4″ x 4-3/4″
- Inside White Piece: 5-1/2″ x 4- 3/4″
- Pocket for DSP 6 -1/4″ x 2″ (score at 1/2″ on three sides)
- For the word Christmas…the White cardstock: 3″ x 1 -1/4″
- For the word Christmas….the Garden Green layer: 3- 1/4″ x 1 -1/2″
- For the 2023…..Misty Moonlight Layer: 2-1/2″ x 1″
- For the numbers, use a small thin strip and stamp your numbers vertically so they are easy to punch out.
See the complete supply list below for my project.
In the video, I also share an alternate version of the Mni Album with a red and green colour scheme.
Let me know if you make this Mini Album with the Clear Envelopes. Have fun!