What is Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-a-bration Promotion?
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration Promotion is a wonderful time of the year–when you get free stuff!! It happens in July & August and then again in January & February.
The Summer Sale-a-bration period runs from July 1st to August 31st, 2022. There are 3 ways to take advantage of this promotion.
Here are the 3 ways to earn exclusive Products During Sale-a-bration:
For every $60 🇨🇦 that you spend (before taxes and shipping) you get to pick out a free item from the Sale-a-bration brochure (available on my Catalogue page here). Check out all the fun and exclusive items! There are several items that are also available if you purchase $120 worth of items*. Here’s my TOP 5 Sale-a-bration items:
- Hippest Hippos Cling Stamp Set #159921
- Hippo Dies (match and accessorize the Hippest Hippos stamp set) #159921
- Rings of Love 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper #159939 OR Silver & Gold 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper #159941
- Amazing Phrasing Cling Stamp Set* #159930
- Tree Lot Dies* (Coordinates with the Trees for Sale Stamp Set in the Mini Catalogue) #159938
As a host of a party (ever tried one online?) you earn this exclusive Photopolymer stamp set Perfect Pomegranate with $375 in orders. Don’t want to host? Just put your order together with a friend or two and you will qualify for this gorgeous stamp set (only available during Summer Sale-a-bration).
When you get the demonstrator kit during July or August 2022, not only do you get a great deal on some great products to start a business, but you also get the Making Plans Collection for FREE!
The Making Plans Collection is Exclusive to Stampin’ Up! and includes:
- a Planner for July 2022-December 2023. Includes 8″ x 9-1/2″ faux leather carrying case, 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (14 x 21.6 cm) planner pages, monthly divider pages, page lifter, 4 sticker sheets.
- Notebooks. 3 creative journals. 5-3/4″ x 8″ each.
- a Stamp Set. 28 photopolymer stamps (suggested clear blocks a, b, c). Includes the “© Stampin’ Up!” image so you can easily make and sell your creative projects under our Angel Policy (AC p. 119).