Start a Stampin’ Up! Business by Saving
If you have ever thought of joining Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator, this month, is a great month to do so. There is an amazing great deal on kit, saving you a TON of money to get started!!
I’ve detailed the DEAL and the costs/savings below.
But first, I want to answer one of the main questions I get asked about the demonstrator kit.
Question: Do I have to sell products when I get the demonstrator kit?
Answer: No! It is not required to do anything after you get the kit. You can take advantage of the savings on the kit and then just keep it and let your demonstratorship expire in 3 months. In the meantime, you will get these additional perks:
- Access to behind the scenes Stampin’ Up! info
- Ability to purchase products ahead of catalogue or promotion releases
- Find project ideas and tips on the exclusive Demonstrator Facebook group and other platforms
- Be part of my team Facebook group which has lots of tips and ideas
- Earn 20% from anything you do sell
- Save 20% on anything you buy!
Of course, if you do want to attempt to sell products or to hold classes or sell cards (or any of the many things you can do with your demonstrator ship, I am here to help you!! You can see more about what my team says about being part of “Jenn’s Junkies” demonstrator group here.
Want to know about Joining Stampin’ Up! CLICK HERE.
Here’s the demonstrator deal for November 2021
- Pay $100 for the kit (no taxes* or shipping).
- Pick out $165 worth of products (pick out any products you like from any catalogues or the clearance rack).
*exceptions: BC (7% PST), Manitoba (7% PST) and Saskatchewan (PST of 6%)
Here’s why its a deal!
- Normally this kit costs $135
- The cost of the $165 worth of products is really worth over $200 (depending on the taxes in your province).
- You are only pay $100 for this kit…..so essentially the kit is 50% off!! Wow! Wow! Wow!
You can start building your Kit here.
Still not sure and need more info?
You can view some Frequently Asked Questions HERE.
And/or feel free to email me or text me (905-802-9902) with any questions you have.
I’m also happy to set up a time to chat on the phone with you!