The Stamparatus isn’t a new type of dinosaur, but something we stampers have been waiting for from Stampin’ Up! And I didn’t think it was possible to get as excited about a new product as I was when the Blends were introduced, but I am! After several years of research, Stampin’ Up! has developed, and is introducing, a brand new stamp positioning tool called the Stamparatus. And this tool looks like it will be the BEST on the market! See all the cool and unique features in the video below!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Product details! To see all the neat ways to use this tool, please watch the video at the end of the post.
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$67.00 CAD
See four technique Videos HERE!
Please ask me at email@example.com if you have any questions at all.