Artistic Etchings looking very vintage!
I made this card with a new stamp set from the JUST RELEASED catalogue! Stampers made this card at my Open House party last Friday (see class schedule HERE).
Card uses the stamp set "Artistic Etchings" (p. 125). I love how easily it can create a vintage looking card. And this is a great all-purpose card that can even be used for those hard to create masculine cards.
1. Rip the right edge of the glossy cardstock
2. Stamp the eiffel tower (on an angle) in Early Expresso Ink in the center of the card. Let it dry!
3. Tear a strip of scrap paper to use as a mask. You should try to tear it a little bit curvy for an interesting mask line. Use the mask to sponge ink in a geometic pattern on the card. Use Marina Mist and Crumb Cake inks.
4. Stamp the other images randomly around edges.
5. Spritz ink using the Colour Spritzer Tool and a Soft Suede marker over the whole card! Less is more on this technique.
6. Scallop the edge of the Soft Suede Paper with the Scallop Trim Punch.
7. Attach top layers.
8. Use glue dots to attach ribbon knot (this is the new 1/8" taffeta ribobn in Early Espresso).
9. Attach all to Marina Mist card base.
To get your copy of the new Idea Book and Catalogue, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
k back tomorrow to www.stampwithjenn.com and I will have another sample using this stamp set.