Card Stock & Paper: Confetti White Card Stock (#102028), 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ & 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″; Pacific Point Card Stock (#111350), 5-1/4″ x 4″
Ink & Color: Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad (#102977), Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Pad (#111837), Whisper White Craft Stampin’ Pad (#101731)
Accessories & Tools: Jumbo Stampin’ Around Handle (#103661), Ornament Punch (#119847), 1/16″ Circle Handheld Punch (#101227), Brights Collection Glimmer Brads (#121006), Clear Tinsel Trim (#120993), Sponge Daubers (#102892), SNAIL Adhesive (#104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430)
1. Pick two colors that coordinate. Different shades of the same hue work best, but you can use contrasting colors, too… or a hue and a neutral!
2. Ink up your stamp with the lighter color.
3. Hold your stamp at an angle and roll it around the darker pad so all edges get inked.
4. Stamp the image on card stock.
1. Lightly ink the wheel with the Whisper White Craft Pad and roll over Pacific Point Card Stock. Repeat until piece is covered. Set aside to dry.
2. Rock-n-Roll the ornament image with Pacific Point and Night of Navy Pads. Stamp on small piece of Confetti White Card Stock. Center and punch out with Ornament Punch. Stack two Dimensionals at top and bottom of image.
3. Fold large piece of Confetti White Card Stock in half and crease well. Adhere Pacific Point background layer to front with SNAIL.
4. Stamp greeting with Pacific Point Pad on rest of Confetti White Card Stock. Center and punch out with Decorative Label Punch. Sponge edges with Night of Navy Pad. Punch hole in corner and push Tempting Turquoise Glimmer Brad through. Wrap Tinsel Trim around brad, then secure by spreading prongs flat. Stack two Dimensionals on each side and wrap tinsel to back, leaving a long end free. Adhere to upper left of top-fold card front.
5. Wrap tinsel around ornament, pulling a little to secure. Adhere to lower right of card front and trim end of tinsel.
Note 2: As of this writing, the Ornament Punch is temporarily unavailable. Luckily, the image is easy to cut out with Paper Snips (#103579).
Have fun with circles with this quick and easy scrapbook page made with designer series paper. The colour combination was pulled from the designer paper. I love Baja Breeze and Real Red together and the Garden Green gives it an unexpected twist. There is lots of room for photos and add your journaling to the Baja circle! I can’t wait for the first snowfall to snap some pictures for this page.
STAMPS: A Cute Christmas (120825 wood mount; 121133 clear mount)
INK: Garden Green Classic (102272)
CARDSTOCK: 12 x 12” Whisper White (119952), 8.5 x 11” Read Red (102482), 8.5 x 11” Baja Breeze (111352), 8.5 x 11” Garden Green (102584),
ACCESSORIES: Candy Cane Christmas: Speciality Designer Series paper, Big Shot (113439), Northern Frost Decorative Strip die for the Big Shot (120901), Serif Essentials Alphabet Die (113464), Alphabet Simple Letters Die (115960), Jewels: Basic Rhinestones (119246), 2-Way Glue Pen (100425), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (102023), Real Red Marker (100052), Baja Breeze Marker (120965), Garden Green Marker (100080), and Circle Scissor Plus (112530)
1. Cut Three Circle 5.5” inches with the Circle Scissor Plus Cutting system; one Baja Breeze and two out of Designer paper.
2. Attach the circles to the white page.
3. Stamp the trees stamp from “ A Cute Christmas” in Garden Green ink in the bottom right hand corner of the page and colour in some accents.
4. Cut photos mats from red cardstock, 5” x 5.5” and two at 3.5” square.
5. Cut the words out of Garden Green cardstock using the alphabet dies and the Big Shot.
6. Attach your letters.
7. Cut snowflakes with the Big Shot and Baja Breeze cardstock.
8. Attach snowflakes to page.
9. Attach jewel to centre of snowflakes.
10. Add 2 way glue and glitter to letter, snowflakes and accents on the trees.