STAMPS: Valentines Defined (123057 clear mount or 121941 wood)
INK: Real Red (103133)
CARDSTOCK: Basic Gray (121044), Whisper White (100730)
ACCESSORIES: Red Glimmer Paper (121790), Love Impressions Specialty
Designer Series Paper (121780), Framed Tulips Textured Impressions
Embossing Folder (121809), Heart to Heart Punch (119881), Photo
Corners Punch (119878), Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439),
Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Dies (115951), Love Impressions Rub-Ons
1. Run a piece of 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Whisper White cardstock through the Big Shot in the embossing folder.
2. Run Basic Grey scraps of cardstock through the Big Shot with the Timeless Type dies to spell out “you”.
3. Stamp “love” in upper left corner in red ink. Attach “you” die cut letters underneath. Then stamp flamingos under the letters.
4. Cut stamped, white cardstock at 3 3/4″, & attach to upper left corner of 7 1/2″ x 10″ gray cardstock mat.
5. Attach a piece of 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ DSP under the white cardstock.
6. Attach a 4 x 5″ portrait photo to right of white cardstock and a 4 1/4″ x 5″ photo underneath the DSP (overlapping to fit inside the grey
7. Adhere rub ons to bottom of 3 x 4 1/4″ journaling block and attach to bottom right corner of gray mat.
8. Attach a 3/4″ x 3″ piece of DSP between journaling block and top right photo.
9. Use the Photo Corner Punch to punch out 2 corners from the leftover piece of embossed white cardstock. Attach to outer corners of photos.
10. Use the Heart to Heart punch on the Glimmer paper to punch 2 larger hearts. Adhere them to the center of the collage.
11. Attach photo collage to red embossed Designer Series Paper.
12. Journal your story.