Turn your tools into stamps. Did you know you can you can use your stamping blocks as a “stamp” too! Make them wonder how you did it with this beautiful fall card.
STAMPS: French Foliage, Blooming with Kindness (126420 w, 126422 c),
CARDSTOCK: Soft Suede (115318), Pool Party (122924), Very Vanilla (101650)
INK: Soft Suede (126978), Pool Party (126982), More Mustard (126964)
ACCESSORIES: Block I (118488), Linen Thread (104199), Regal Designer Buttons (119744), Glue Dots (103683)
Soft Suede to 5.5 x 8.5”
Pool Party 5.25 x 4”
Very Vanilla 5 x 3.75”
1. Tap your Clear Block on the Pool Party inkpad and then use it like a stamp on your vanilla cardstock. “Stamp” down one side of your cardstock and then across the middle.
2. Stamp your saying in Soft Suede ink on the cardstock.
3. Stamp the leaves in Soft Suede. Stamp some on the scrap paper before stamping on the cardstock to create a lighter shade. Stamp the script from the French Foliage stamp set and the watermark image with More Mustard Ink.
4. Thread a More Mustard Button with Linen thread and then wrap the end of the thread around the card a few times. Tie off a knot on the top of the button. Secure the button to the card with a glue dot.
5. Attach all layers together.
You may have seen some sets in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog that have a 2 Step symbol next to them. Two-Step Stamping is an easy, fun way to add some texture to your stamped projects! You can create a variety of different looks with coordinating inks, Versamark, or even Watercolor Wonder Crayons.
Stamps: Gently Falling (123802), Petite Pairs (122495)
Ink: So Saffron (126957), Sahara Sand (126976), Basic Gray (126981)
Card Stock: Sahara Sand (121043) 5 ½ x 8 ½ , Designer Series Paper Stacks – Neutrals (117157) 4 ¼ x 2 ½ , Very Vanilla (101650) 4 ¼ x 1 ¼ , scraps for stamping/cutting leaves
Accessories: Punches – Scallop Trim Border (118402), Large Oval (119855), Scallop Oval (119856), Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), 3/8” Taffeta Ribbon – So Saffron (122982), Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
1. Ink the base image of the large leaf in So Saffron. Lightly “stamp off” on your grid paper, then stamp the image on the Very Vanilla Card Stock.
2. Ink the overlay image in So Saffron, then position and stamp the overlay on top of the base image.
You can use the Stamp-a-ma-jig if you’re having difficulty lining up the base with the overlay.
Try this technique using Watercolor Wonder Crayons!
Whether you’re hosting a fall gathering or already thinking about Thanksgiving, here is a place card that you can easily make in multiples.
120953 Crumb Cake cardstock
105117 Pumpkin Pie cardstock
100702 Old Olive cardstock
101650 Very Vanilla cardstock
119849 Modern Label Punch
126965 Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad
126895 Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper
*or Haunts and Harvest Digital Collection Disc
119976 Square Lattice Folder
127812 Autumn Accents Bigz Die
113439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
123124 Early Espresso Baker’s Twine
101610 Stampin’ Sponges
104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals
104045 Anywhere Glue Sticks
103683 Glue Dots
1. Cut a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock 5” x 4”. Place in the Square Lattice folder and run through the Big Shot. Score on the long side at 2-1/2” and fold in half.
2. Cut a piece of Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper 4” x 1” and adhere on the front of the place card 1/2” from the bottom.
3. Cut a maple leaf in Pumpkin Pie cardstock and a smaller leaf in Old Olive cardstock using the Autumn Accents Bigz Die and the Big Shot. Sponge the outside with the Cajun Craze ink and glue on the front of place card.
4. Tie a loopy bow out of Early Espresso Baker’s twin and attach to leaf base with a glue dot.
5. Using the Modern Label punch, punch 1 out of Very Vanilla cardstock. Sponge the edges with Cajun Craze, write the guest’s name and attach to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
*this digital disc contains the Orchard Harvest DSP, so you can choose your design, print yourself and then follow the directions as printed.
Super fun and easy project for any Holiday!
Stamp Set(s): Mixed Medley Hostess Set – #128057 (c), #128054 (w)
Cardstock: Basic Grey #121044, Basic Black #121045, DSP Howlstooth & Scaringbone #126906
Ink: Pumpkin Pie #126945
1 ¼ inch Scallop Punch #127811, ¾” Circle Punch #119873, Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430, 3/8” Taffeta Ribbon #119962, Glue Dots #103683
1. Cut your Basic Grey Cardstock to 6 ½ x 2 ¼
2. On the 6 ½ side score at 2 ½ and 4
3. Cut your DSP to 2 x 2 ¼ and place to one of the sides on the Basic Grey Cardstock
4. Punch out a 1 ¼” Scallop in Basic Black
5. Stamp your image then punch out with the ¾” circle punch place Dimensional on back and place on your Scallop
6. Place another Dimensional on the Scallop and attach to the front of the Favor
7. Place a Glue Dot on the two top corners of the holder and on the top Tootsie Roll – Put your Tootsie Roll in the middle and fold up.
8. Add your ribbon to the top and you’re done!
Make those little ghouls squeal with delight this year with this Googly Ghouls Treat Bag. This fun little treat will be the hit of any Halloween event!
STAMPS: Googly Ghouls (128060 Wood/128063 Clear), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370 Wood/127802 Clear)
PAPER: Tangerine Tango (111349), Very Vanilla (101650), Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper (126906)
INK: StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad (101406), Tangerine Tango Stampin’ Write Marker (119702)
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot (113439), Top Note Bigz Die (113463), Labels Framelits (125598), Bitty Banners Framelits (129267), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Neutrals Brads (119736), Googlies (127539)
OTHER: Small Cello Bag (approx. 3″ x 5″) and Chocolate Nugget Candy
1. Using StazOn Jet Black Ink, stamp “booo” greeting and spider image randomly on front of cello bag. Allow to dry.
2. Wrap chocolate nugget candy with strips of Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper strips (1″ x 3″). Insert into cello bag.
3. Using Big Shot and Top Note Die, die cut a piece of Tangerine Tango card stock. Use Simply Scored Scoring Tool to score in the middle and fold in half. Stamp spider image in StazOn Jet Black in top right corner of Top Note topper.
4. Using StazOn Jet Black Ink, stamp witch image on a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock. Color with Tangerine Tango Stampin’ Write Marker and die cut using the smallest Labels Framelits. Adhere to Top Note Topper and add Googlies.
5. Stamp “Happy Halloween” sentiment on a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock and die cut using the Bitty Banners Framelits. Adhere to Top Note Topper and insert a Basic Black Brad in the left side through topper.
6. Adhere Top Note Topper to cello bag.
Quick and easy scrapbook pages are perfect for scrapbooking a baby’s first year. The Sweater Trim from the Holiday Catalog is a perfect baby theme embellishment!
Stamps: Baby Prints (#125470 wood mount, #125472 clear mount)
Ink: Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad (1269810
Paper: Summer Starfruit (126839), Basic Gray (121044), and Whisper White (100730) Card Stocks; Neutrals Collection Designer Series Paper Stack (117157)
Accessories: Whisper White ¼” Sweater Trim (129937); SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683)
1. Cut a sheet of starfruit card stock to 8 x 8. Stamp “baby firsts” with gray ink in lower right corner. Stamp footprints in gray ink on 2-1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of white card stock. Stick that to piece of 3 x 3 gray card stock. Place dimensional on back and mount in lower left corner of page.
2. Stick 4-1/4 x ¾ piece of polka dot dsp to top of 5-1/2 x 4 piece of gray card stock. Stick to upper right of page. Stick another 4-1/4 x ¾ piece of polka dot dsp to long side of 4-1/4 x 2-3/4 piece of gray card stock. Stick to upper left side of page.
3. Tie 6” length of sweater trim into small bow. Stick to page with glue dot.
Get ready to scrapbook your Trick-Or-Treaters with this simple Hallowe’en Scrapbook Page. The center image from the Toxic Treats Stamp Set can serve as either your title or your theme embellishment. The title bar can also be used as a journaling block… or how about a long skinny photo of their Hallowe’en Parade?
Stamps & Wheels: Toxic Treats Stamp Set (#127898, wood; 127901, clear)
Card Stock & Paper: Basic Black 8-1/2″ x 11″ Card Stock (#11045), 8″ x 8″; Tangerine Tango 8-1/2″ x 11″ Card Stock (#111349). 5″ x 3″, 1″ x 7-1/2″ & 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ (2); Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ x 11″ Card Stock (#101650), 4″ x 3″; Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper (#126906), 7-3/4″ x 7-3/4″-one side, 1-1/4″ x 7-3/4″ & 5-1/4″ x 7-1/4″-reverse side
Ink & Color: Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin’ Pad (#126969)
Accessories & Tools: Basic Gray/Basic Black 1/2″ Striped Satin Ribbon (#127837), 12″; Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (#113439); Labels Collection Framelits (#125598); Regals 3/16″ Brads (#119741), Elegant Eggplant & More Mustard; Paper-Piercing Tool (#126189); Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (#126187); Stampin’ Pierce Mat (#126199); SNAIL Adhesive (#104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430); Stampin’ Up! Grid Paper (#102787)
Tip: Use Grid Paper to line up your layers on the page.
1. Layer 7-3/4″ x 7-3/4″ Designer paper on Basic Black page with SNAIL. Attach 1-1/4″ x 7-3/4″ strip 1/2″ from bottom of page. Layer 1″ x 7-1/2″ Tangerine Tango on strip.
2. Layer remaining pieces of Tangerine Tango on 5-1/4″ x 7-1/4″ Designer paper for photo mats. Adhere to page 1/2″ from top edge and centered.
3. Pierce a row of holes about 1″ apart in the space between reversed paper layers. Use the Essentials Straight Edge Piercing Guide to center the holes.
4. Spread the legs of the brads. Pinch ribbon about 1″ from one end and attach brad through hole nearest one side. Flatten legs on back of page. Repeat to form faux bunting, alternating colors of brads. Wrap ribbon ends around page and adhere.
5. Stamp image on Very Vanilla piece. Die-cut with Label Framelit and Big Shot. Attach to center of photo mats with Dimensional.
Your page is ready for photos! You can easily make a 2-page layout by flipping the design and changing the second page’s image.