Looking for a simple way to add some quick pizzazz to your card?!
Stamp Set: #114972 God’s Blessings
Card Stock: #119793 Poppy Parade Card Stock, #101650 Very Vanilla , #122926 Lucky Limeade
Ink:#119782 Poppy Parade Classic Ink; #126154 Everyday Elegance – SAB
Accessories: #127279 Ribbon and Brad Pack FREE with SAB, Punches #119866, Extra Large Tag Punch;#119858 Boho Blossom Punch; #119860 1 3/8″ Circle Punch
1. Score the 9″x 4 1/4″ Poppy Parade c/s at 5 1/2″.
2. Add Very Vanilla and Poppy Parade Layers on top of the 3 1/2″x 4 1/4″ flap.
3. Punch out 8 tags using the Everyday Enchantment DSP.
4. Look at the diagram to do the folding.
5. Punch out oe 1 3/8″ Circle and score it in half each way
6. Add adhesive all over the 1 3/8″ circle.
7. Add two folded tag punch pieces per quarter of the circle.
8. Add the completed “flower” to the front of the card.
9. Stamp the saying on the 5 1/4″x 4″ Vanilla. Add to inside of card.
Spring is coming and this bright, cheery card is sure to chase away any remaining winter doldrums! The free Sale-a-Bration products used make it more fun than ever for YOU to makeJ
*Denotes Occasions Mini Catalog products
**Denotes free Sale-a-Bration products
Stamps: *Mixed Bunch (125535 wood mount, 125537 clear mount) and *Loving Thoughts (125843 wood mount, 125845 clear mount)
Ink: Poppy Parade (119782), Daffodil Delight (119667), and Basic Black (101179) Classic Stampin’ Pads
Paper: Poppy Parade (119793), Daffodil Delight (119683), Very Vanilla (101650), and Basic Black (121045) Card Stocks; **Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (126154)
Accessories: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Fun Flowers Bigz Die (121812); *Blossom Punch (125603), 1” Circle Punch (119868); Stamping Sponges (101610), **Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack (127279), Paper Piercing Tool (116631), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
1. Take ½ sheet of yellow card stock and fold in half to create card base. Take 5 x3 ¾ piece of dsp and stamp Happiness or other sentiment in black ink in lower right corner. Attach to 5-1/8 x 3-7/8 piece of poppy card stock. Place a bit of snail on both sides of the back of this panel in the upper part. Take three 4-1/2” pieces of the coral ribbon and stick down on back of card, attaching to snail. Take 4” length of coral ribbon, slide underneath ribbon on front of panel, and tie in knot. Attach this panel to front of card base.
2. Run 4” square piece of poppy cardstock through Big Shot on largest of the Fun Flowers Die. Sponge all edges with poppy ink. Take 4” square of black cardstock and punch out with Blossom Punch. Stamp flower image in poppy ink on vanilla cardstock and punch out. Stamp flower middle image in daffodil ink on daffodil cardstock scrap. Punch out with circle punch. Place hole in middle with piercer and insert brad. Place dimensional on back of circle and place atop flower. Attach flower to black flower with snail. Attach black flower to poppy flower with snail. Attach entire flower to card front with snail.
The Easter Bunny will soon be on his way. These cute Coffee Filter Kiss Holders are a quick and easy addition to any Easter basket. Make some today for your “some-bunny” special
STAMPS: Mixed Bunch (125537)
INK: Wild Wasabi Classic Ink (109014), Regal Rose Classic Ink (105211), Perfect Plum Classic Ink (101437)
ACCESSORIES: 8″ Pretty in Pink 1/2 Inch Scallop Dots Ribbon (124141), Clear Block C (118486)
OTHER: 4 Hershey Kisses, 2 Coffee Filters
1. Randomly Stamp desired images from the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set onto both Coffee Filters.
2. Layer Coffee Filters on top of each other.
3. Center 4 Hershey Kisses on top of the layered filters.
4. Gather the edges of the filter and tie with the Pretty in Pink Scallop Dots RIbbon.
5. Trim ribbon and fluff Coffee Filter Edges.
Have you thought of making vintage looking scrapbook pages? The Beau Chateau DSP is perfect for giving your pages that vintage look.
CARDSTOCK: Beau Chateau DSP (122357), Soft Suede CS (124298), Pink Pirouette CS (124287)
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine(113439), Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (120175), ½” Chantilly Crochet Trim (118489), Snail Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
1. Pull out the sheet of Beau Chateau DSP that says “Memories” at the top. Carefully tear around the bottom part of the design. Attach the Memories portion of the DSP to the top of the Soft Suede CS.
2. Cut a 2-1/4” strip from the bottom of the DSP. With the Soft Suede side facing up, tear along one of the long edges. Attach this piece of DSP to the bottom of the page.
3. Cut two pieces of Pink Pirouette CS at 4”x5-1/2” for the photo mats.
4. Run both pieces of Pink Pirouette through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. Attach them to the page between the two sections of DSP.
5. Tie a bow with the Chantilly Crochet Trim. Attach to the base of the design below “Memories” with a Mini Glue Dot.
Now add some vintage photos to complete the page.
Springtime is around the corner, and with spring comes flowers! The Mixed Bunch
stamp set and Blossom punch found in the Occasions Mini are a great combination for creating a Mixed Bunch Flower Bouquet.
STAMPS: Mixed Bunch (W 125535; C 125537)
INK: Melon Mambo (115656); Rich Razzleberry (115658); Daffodil Delight (119667); Lucky
Limeade (122935); Marina Mist (119668)
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White (100730); Lucky Limeade (122926)
ACCESSORIES: Blossom Punch (125603); 1” Circle Punch (119868); 1 1/4” Circle Punch
(119861); Pretty in Pink 1 1/4” Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (119775); SNAIL adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Glue Dots (103683), Non-Stampin Up!: Wooden skewers, Vase, Maccaroni, Pebbles or Stones, Scrap pieces of heavier tag board (I used the tag that Stampin’ Up’s designer paper is packed with)
1. Using Whisper White card stock, stamp flower image in desired color. For each flower, the image will need to be stamped TWICE. Punch each image out using the Blossom Punch.
2. Next, use Lucky Limeade ink and stamp the flower center, TWICE for each flower. Use the 1 inch punch to cut each center. Use SNAIL to attach these to the centers of the flower images.
3. Use Lucky Limeade card stock and the blossom punch to punch out flower shapes. The petals of these flowers are what will be used for the leaves. Cut the flower shape as you would a pie to get the individual leaves.
4. Use the 1 1/4 inch circle punch, punch circles from the heavier tag board. You need one for each flower – this is what the images from step one are attached to.
5. The next step is to assemble the flowers. First, I used Scotch tape to attach the 1 1/4 inch circle to the top of the skewer.
6. Next, I applied SNAIL to the back of one of the flower images and attached this to the nonskewer (smooth) side of the 1 1/4 inch circle.
7. Apply two Stampin’ Dimensionals to backs of the flower petals (opposite sides of the flower). Peel off backing and attach second flower image. Skewer will now be between the two flower images.
8. Attach the leaves to the skewer stem using glue dots.
9. Tie the 1 1/4” grosgrain ribbon around the vase. Fill with maccaroni or pebbles and insert
10.Your bouquet is complete!
Do you have someone whose smile warms you from head to toe? Then this colourful page is the perfect way to display a picture of that person and their smile. Using My Digital Studio makes it easy and you can even give it a try with the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio Express.
SOFTWARE: My Digital Studio (118108) or My Digital Studio Express (124483)
STAMPS AND PAPER: New Heights Kit – Digital Download (129898), Send Me Soaring (129589)
ACCESSORIES: Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine (126035), Cherry Cobbler ¼” Grosgrain Ribbon (118851), Cloud Punch (127351), Labels Collection Punch (129336), Circle Punch from Punch Shapes (118853)
1. Open My Digital Studio and choose Photobooks and Individual Pages>8” x 8” square>Create Your Own and fill the background with Baja Breeze cardstock.
2. From the Resource Palette choose Punches>Browse>Labels and Tags>Labels Collection – 1 and place on page. Change size to w: 6.213” and h: 5.267” and flip the punch to portrait orientation. Add a drop shadow.
3. From Design Center choose Paper Fill and New Heights Designer Series Paper – stripes. Apply a second Labels Collection Punch -1, sized to w: 5.453” and h: 4.627”. Turn the punch up to portrait orientation and fill with any Designer Series Paper. Next, double click on the punch then click on ‘replace image’ and choose the photo you want. Click OK. Add a drop shadow.
4. While this punch is selected, hold down the shift key and also select the larger punch. From the ‘align’ button on the top tool bar choose middle then center to center the two punches. While both are selected, group them and move them to the desired place on the page.
5. Apply two cloud stamps from the New Heights Kit. Use the color picker to color one of them a darker color from along the drop shadow of the larger punch. Color the other one using the color picker and choosing the light blue of the stripe in the designer series paper. Apply a drop shadow to the lighter cloud.
6. From the resource center choose stamps>Send Me Soaring> saying and apply to the light cloud using Early Espresso color. While holding down the shift key, also select the light cloud, choose middle from the align button on the top tool bar and then center. Then group the light cloud and greeting. Overlap the two clouds as shown and then group all three elements. Move the group over the Labels Collection punches.
7. Stamp the kite with the heart from the Send Me Soaring stamp set in the upper right hand corner. Apply a small circle punch filled with Cherry Cobbler color over the heart and send the punch layer backwards.
8. Stamp the kite tail from the Send Me Soaring stamp set along the right hand side of the page with Cherry Cobbler color.
9. Apply and resize three cloud punches. Fill them with Whisper White color and reduce the opacity to 50%. Position them as shown and send them backward so they are behind the punches and the kite.
10. From the Resource Palette choose embellishments>Cherry Cobbler 1/4” grosgrain ribbon>apply>shift it to vertical and place it along the left side. Send it backward behind the punches. Then choose Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine and center it on the ribbon.
11. Apply a Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine bow and you are done.