Little Monkey in a T-Shirt
When I first saw the Little Monkey Bundle in the newest Stampin’ Up! catalogue, I knew it was one that I wanted.
The Little Monkey Bundle is super cute, with fun little monkeys and greetings. And it has a punch to punch out one of the monkeys and a banana. As always, you get 10% off the bundle (stamp set and punch) when you get them both together.
My favourite part of this card is the little T-shirt I made for the monkey. To make the T-shirt:
- I stamped the monkey image on some scrap paper.
- I used a pencil to draw a shirt shape around the monkey.
- Then I used the Paper Snips scissors to cut out the shirt template.
- I used the shirt template to cut a shirt from a scrap of Designer Series Paper.
- I added some cuffs and a neckline to the shirt with the Dark Shaded Spruce Blends marker.
- Then I attached the shirt to a monkey I had punched and coloured.
The complete list of supplies I used are below. You can view any of those items in my Online Store by clicking on them. Or you can view the products in the current Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue HERE (let me know at fun@stampwithJenn.com if you need a catalogue).
You might be wondering where I got the yellow coloured dots. I used the Dark Lemon Lolly Blends marker to colour three Vanilla matte dots.
The Classic Matte Dots are one of my favourite embellishments because you can change the colour of the dots. The Classic Matte Dots are also part of a special that I have this month.
I’m going to have fun creating more Little Monkey cards to create more monkeys in T-shirts to share with you. Stay tuned!