Top 5 Must Have Retiring & Last Chance Items from Stampin’ Up!
Yesterday, Stampin’ Up! released the list of items from the 2021-2022 Catalogue that would be retiring. This means that they will NOT appear in any future catalogues. And this is your LAST CHANCE to get them. In addition, the products are only available while supplies last!! Yikes…that means you want to take a look soon! See the complete list and details in yesterday’s post here.
In today’s post, I’m going to list, for each category (accessories, stamps, dies/folders, bundles, Designer Papers & colours) what items I think you don’t want to miss out on (and a little bit about why they favourites of mine).
Scroll down to see all of the product images.
- Pages all refer to the Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Items are all available as of today!
Here’s my TOP 5 Items to not miss out…..
Top 5 ACCESSORIES To Get Before they Retire
- Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch #154241 ~
$24.00$12.00 page 32.
- 50% off. Punches out top and bottom of an ice cream cone. Pair with Sweet Cream Set Above!
- White Chalk Marker #132133 ~ $4.75 ~ page 128.
- Great for accents and writing or colouring on dark cardstock.
- Flowers for every Season Ribbon Combo Pack #153520 ~ $13.50 ~ page 140.
- You get 3 in one in this ribbon pack! What’s not to love!
- Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels #150457 ~ $8.25 ~ page 142.
- When you want more than a clear rhinestone, choose, these fun coloured rhinestones in Cherry Cobbler Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy Pumpkin Pie, Shaded Spruce. Not just for holidays!
- Delightful Tag Topper Punch #149518 ~
$31.00$24.80~ page 149.
- 20% off! Make your own tags by just inserting any 2″ wide and any length of cardstock
Jenn’s Favourite Retiring ACCESSORIES
Top 5 STAMP SETS To Get Before they Retire
- Sweet Ice Cream Photopolymer Stamp Set #158224 ~
$23.00$18.40 page 32.
- 20% off! Build a cool ice treat with this stamp and matching sayings. Be sure to pick up the matching Ice Builder Punch listed below.
- Birch Cling Stamp #149256 ~ $23.00 ~ page 118.
- Subtle Background stamp. Also great for masculine or nature cards.
- Prized Peony Cling Stamp Set #152504 ~
- 20% off. I love peonies…the smell, the colour, the elegance. Includes elegant sayings and sympathy sayings. The matching Peony Dies are 50% off.
- Handsomely Suited Cling Stamp Set #154444 ~
$29.00$14.50 ~ page 50.
- 50% off. Be sure to check out the matching Suit & Tie Die which are also 50% off
- Beautiful Moments Cling Stamp Set #151677 ~ $31.00 ~ page 79.
- Line art of women and children in summer/beach. Gorgeous for colouring.
Jenn’s Favourite Retiring STAMP SETS
Top 5 DIES/FOLDERS To Get Before they Retire
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies #151690 $44
- 10 Days with stitching that are perfect for your sayings or images. This is one of the retiring items that I will miss the most.
- Playful Alphabet Dies #152706 ~
$45.00$36.80 ~ page 165.
- 20% off. With a clean font and a perfect size these dies are perfect to customize names on cards or titles in scrapbook pages. Also on my list of products I will miss the most.
- Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder #152718 ~
$12.25$9.80 ~ page 155.
- 20% off. One of my favourite embossing folders. Subtle and perfect for any type of folder.
- Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder #153576 ~
$13.50$10.80 ~ page 154.
- 20% off. A unique folder for Christmas or fall cards. The embossed image is so gorgeous that all you need is an accompanying saying to complete a card.
- Suit & Tie Dies #154322 ~
$44.00$22.00 ~ page 166.
- 50% off. Create mens shirts, suits and more. Be sure to check out the matching Handsomely Suited Stamp Set which is also 50% off.
Jenn’s Favourite Retiring DIES/FOLDERS
Top 5 BUNDLES To Get Before they Retire
- Sweet Strawberry Bundle #159523 ~ $43.00 ~ page 43.
- Includes Strawberry Photopolymer Stamp Set and Strawberry Builder Punch. Create sweet summer projects.
- Sweet As a Peach Bundle #155823 ~
$49.50$44.00 ~ page 61.
- 20% off until March 31st. Create your own peachy garden, Peaches (or plums), flowers, greenery, and cute matching sayings!
- Welcoming Window Bundle #1159529 ~
$68.25$60.75 ~ page 15.
- 20% off until March 31st. Includes the Welcoming Window Photopolymer Cling Stamp set and Window Flower box Dies. Perfect for new home cards and has lovely vintage elements.
- Tidings & Trimmings Bundle #155716 ~$54.75 ~ page 89.
- Includes Tidings & Trimmings Photopolymer Stamp Set and Christmas Tidings Dies. I used this stamp set for my Christmas card this year. I love the variety of Christmas images in this stamp set from stockings to stars and greenery. Plus there are so lovely sentiment with nice mixed fonts. My favourite part s the intricate die overlays for the start.
- All Squared Away Bundle #158382 ~
$61.00$54.25 ~ page 117.
- 20% off until March 31st. Includes the All Squared Away Cling Stamp set and Floral Square Dies. Fun square shapes and frames that mix and match.
Jenn’s Favourite Retiring BUNDLES
Top 5 DESIGNER SERIES PAPER To Get Before they Retire
- Expressions in Ink 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper #155464 ~ $20.00 ~ page 131.
- Swirled colour and gold foiling with floral make these papers stunning.
- In Good Taste 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper #152494.
$29.00$17.40 ~ page 132.
- 40% off. Snap up this mega bundle (24 sheets) of papers with wood grain and other textile images. This paper has been one of my go-to-favourites this year.
- Tidings of Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper #155718.
$15.75~ page 133.
- Green and red papers with foliage and strips images. Matches the Tidings & Trimmings Bundle. Many patterns could be non-Christmas.
- You’re a Peach 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper #155686 ~
$15.75$12.60 ~ page 134.
- 20% off. Pretty summer peaches and flower with blue toned papers as well! Coordinates with the Sweet as a Peach Bundle (also retiring)
- Bloom Where You’re Planted 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper. #155696 ~ $15.95 ~ page 131.
- Lots of great greenery images and fun backgrounds like brick walls, Coordinates with Plentiful Plants Stamp Set and Perfect Plants Dies (which are NOT retiring)
Top 5 COLOURS To Get Before they Retire
The ‘In Colors’ from 2020-2022 are retiring and this is your last chance to get them.
Shop for any of these products by going to my Online Store here or by clicking on any of the images above.
Or you can view the retiring lists here.