World Treasures – Pretty as a Peacock
I made this card using the stamp set "World Treasures" for a workshop here in Burlington!
The hostess, Sue Perrin, loved the "World Treasures" stamp set and said she thought it would look great in blues and purples. I think she is right!!
- colours are Island Indigo, Pool Party and Rich Razzleberry.
- We used markers to ink up the stamp.
- We added glitter to the peacock
- Shape was cut using the Labels Collection Framelits and the Big Shot.
- Designer paper is from the Floral District pack.
- We used a "Z" fold on the card
- Other word set is "Friendy Phrases"