Work of Art & Wetlands Sunset
The Work of Art Stamp set is one of my favourite new stamps sets (see my Top 10 List Here)!
On this card, I've combined it one of my other favourite "old/still available" stamps set Wetlands to make a beautiful beach and Sunset card. This card is super fast to make. Here's how:
- I stamped the birds and the words, from the Wetlands stamp set, first with a black ink.
- Then I stamped the long narrow stamp, from Work of Art stamp set, with Pool Party ink and stamped off a few times.
- I used the long narrow stamp for the sand, with Crumb Cake ink and also stamping off.
- The "Sunset" is So Saffron ink and Crisp Cantaloupe ink.
- The twine is the new thick Baker's Twine in Crisp Cantaloupe from the new Stampin' Up Catalogue.
Don't have your new catalogue yet? You can view it here online or contact me to find out how to get one for free.
Check back to www.stampwithjenn.com all this week and I'll have more cards featuring the Work of Art stamp set.