Jenn’s Top 10 Picks from the New Catalogue-Part 1
Picking my top 10 favourites is NOT an easy thing to do! The new 2014-2015 Catallogue is FULL of awesome new stamp sets, accessories and tools and I really have WAY more than 10 favourite things. Click here to see the Catalogue.
Make sure you are signed up for my newsletter list to see projects & recipes featuring new products. Exclusive for my newsletter subscribers.
So here we go….drum roll……here's my ….
TOP 10 BEST PICKS
1. Ok so my very FIRST pick would be the new Blendabilities!! But they are not yet available to buy (boohoo…but coming soon). SO more on that later. So my new number one is…
1. Project Life. I can't just say one thing here and this is my list so I'm saying ALL of it…see pages 188-189 in the new Catalogue. If you like to scrapbook or are a scrapbooker-want-to-be, then you are going to LOVE Project Life. Fast, easy scrapbooking…check it out HERE.
2. New In-Colors for 2014-2016. Love these new, rich, jewel toned "In-Colors" (yes I'm spelling them correctly…trademarked American spelling) with Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon being my favourites. But who is kidding who, you will NEED them all. So the best way to do this is get the, often overlooked, Cardstock & Pad Kit. You get all the new inkpads and the price is like you get the cardstock for free. page 179. See my comparisons HERE.
3. Work of Art Stamp Set. pg. 165 This is my hands down favourite new stamp set (of course I have my "old"' favourites ) in the new catalogue. Watch my blog for amazing ideas to make quick, easy and GORGEOUS cards with this stamp set. Available in Wood Mount or Clear Mount.
4. Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. pg. 222. A new punch pack with the most adorable little flower accent you can layer or other flowers or use on its own. Cute with a little jewel accent. Also the sweetest little heart shape punch. And YEAH a star punch….have been wanting one of these for accents for forever.
5. Accessories…yes I'm cheating again…but I just can't fit these into "10". I will give you my TOP 3 Favourite ACCESSORIES new-must-have-buying-in-my-next- order accessories:
a) In Colour Sequins Assortment...bling, bling…need I say more?
b) Decorative Masks...what fun you can have sponging ink, spritzing ink and more for only $3.95. See pages 205 and page 174.
c) Designer Paper. page 184-187. If you have seen my Stamp room, you know I'm a DSP horder. So for me to put this as a sub category, I'm showing great restraint. But I LOVE it all!! But I'm going to restrain myself to just two selections. But just know that this is VERY difficult and I will likely retract my decision to pick ONLY two in the very near future.
GOLD SOIREE Designer Paper. OMG…this paper is to die for….so pretty and with gold accents on it….should I use it for special birthdays, weddings? xmas? I just want it!
SWEET TAFFY Designer Paper. Bright, pretty, and will rock all my summer cards! Love the fun colour combinations.
Ok WHEW! What do you think??? That is the first Five picks in my TOP 10. Tune in tomorrow to www.stampwithjenn.com for my Part 2 in my Top 10 Picks from the Catalogue.