As Thanksgiving weekend approaches, I find I want to stop and give thanks for all the good things in my life and the amazing people — especially my family (including the 4 legged ones), my friends, and all of you! Thank you for stopping by today! What are you thankful for?
To make this Thanksgiving card (all supplies listed below):
- Use a sponge dauber with Delightful Dijon ink and sponge the centre. Stamp the words over top.
- Add small strips of designer paper or washi tape at the edge of the card.
- Using Dapper Denim ink with Aqua Painter, tap to create splatter.
- Add a die cut leaf. Tie Bakers Twine to Stem
- Tap the Gold Wink of Stella pen to create Gold Splatter.
I’ll have another fall/Thanksgiving card to show you this weekend at www.stampwithjenn.com.