Card Stock: Soft Suede – 115318, Very Vanilla – 101650, Spice Cake Designer Series Paper – 124003
1. Create card base from Soft Suede card stock (5 ½” x 8 ½”)
2. Using Pear Pizzazz, River Rock and More Mustard Classic Ink Pads, stamp solid leaf images randomly on Very Vanilla card stock panel (4” x 4 ½”). Using Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad, stamp corresponding outline leaf images.
3. Run stamped Very Vanilla Card Stock panel through Big Shot with Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
4. Adhere stamped/textured Very Vanilla panel to card front.
5. Adhere strip of Spice Cake Designer Series Paper (striped pattern – 1 ½” x 4”) to lower portion of card front.
6. Using Very Vanilla Craft Pad, stamp “Sending Many Thanks” greeting on Soft Suede card stock piece (1 ½” x 4”). Cover with Clear Embossing powder and heat emboss with Heat Tool. Tear bottom edge. Adhere on card front over the seam of the Very Vanilla Card Stock and Designer Series Paper.
7. Thread Baker’s Twine (10”) through More Mustard Spice Cake Designer Button and tie into a bow. Adhere to card using Mini Glue Dots.
Stamps: Fruit & Flowers (122605)
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder (124328), Tangerine Tango (124299), Whisper White (100730), Lucky Limeade (122926), Berry Blossoms (122350)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade (123002), Early Espresso (119680) Stampin Write Markers
Accessories: My Digital Studio – Sunny Day Stamp Brush Set (1181080), 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle (119854), 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle, 1/16 Handheld Circle Punch (101227), 3/8″ Ruffled Ribbon – Wisteria Wonder (122973), Designer Printed Brads (122940), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Dotto (103305)
1. Cut the card stock to the following dimensions: Wisteria Wonder 12 x 12; Tangerine Tango 12 x 3 1/2, 7 x 1 3/4, scrap for punching; Whisper White 7 x 1 1/2, 4 x 2 3/4, scrap for punching; Berry Blossoms 12 x 3, Lucky Limeade 4 1/2 x 3 1/4, 3 1/2 x 1 1/4.
2. To print the title, open MDS, choose Photobooks & Individual Pages, choose 8 1/2 x 11 Portrait, then choose Create Your Own to get a blank page.
3. Once on the project, from the Resource Palette choose stamps, then browse to find Sunny Day.
4. Choose the stamp that says “sunny days”, then double click to change the dimensions to w 1.5 h 6.75. Change the color to Wisteria Wonder.
5. Print the project out on printer paper. Then using Dotto, adhere the strip of Whisper White over where the title is printed, then print the project again.
6. Color the stamps using the Stampin’ Write Markers, then stamp on the scrap Whisper White. Punch out using the 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch. Punch out 2 – 2 3/8 Scallop Circles from the Tangerine Tango.
7. Using the Handheld Punch, attach the brads to the strip of Lucky Limeade.
8. Assemble the page as shown. Attach the stamped images using Dimensionals, the ribbon using Mini Glue Dots.
Stamps: Perfectly Penned (wood: 122890; clear: 122892)
Accessories: Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109133); Heat Tool (100005); Brayer (102395); Very Vanilla 5/8″ Satin Ribbon (117291); Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (120175); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
1. Ink a brayer with Versamark ink pad and apply ink to the side of the Embossing Folder with the design pressed in (usually the front side). Be sure to select an embossing folder with a bold design.
2. Place card stock or Designer Series Paper face down on inked side of embossing folder and feed through the Big Shot machine.
3. Cover the inked paper with embossing powder and heat set.
4. Trim embossed paper to 2″ x 5″ and adhere to top of 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic Black card stock. Adhere a 2″ x 5″ piece of Crumb Cake DSP to bottom. Tie a length of Vanilla 5/8″ satin ribbon around card, covering seam, and tie in a knot. Adhere to folded Crumb Cake card.
5. Stamp “Happy Birthday” with Versamark ink on Crumb Cake card stock and emboss with black embossing powder. Trim, layer atop Basic Black card stock, and attach with Stampin’ Dime
nsionals to bottom of card.
Card Stock: 12″x 12″ Smooth Chocolate Chip (124273), 8 1/2 x 11 More Mustard (100946), 8 1/2 x 11 Wild Wasabi(108641)
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Stampin’Pa(119670)
Accessories: Sticky Strip (104294), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683), Hemp Twine (100892), Stampin’ Sponges (101610), 1″ Circle Punch (119868), 1 3/8″ Circle Punch (119860) Large Oval Punch (119855), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Finial Press Embossing Folder (115963), Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die (115965) Flower, Daisies #2 Bigz Die, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Crimper (101618)
1. Using Chocolate Chip Card Stock and Fancy Favor Die, cut out one box.
2. Using Finial Press Embossing Folder, run through Big Shot to texturize your box.
3. Fold and crease along score lines and put box together using Sticky Strip.
4. Using More Mustard Card Stock and Daisies #2 Die, cut out daisies. Sponge edges of each flower with Early Espresso Classic Ink. Set Aside.
5. Using Square Lattice Embossing Folder and scrap of Chocolate Chip Card Stock, run through Big Shot and then punch out a circle using 1 3/8″ Circle Punch. Punch out small circle of More Mustard Card Stock using 1″ Circle Punch. Set Aside.
6.Punch out 2 large ovals using Wild Wasabi Card Stock and run through the Crimper, using a pair of scissors to for the leaf “point”. Sponge around edges of each leave using Early Espresso Ink.
7. Cut 36″ of Hemp and wrap around box several times.
8. Adhere More Mustard circle to Hemp using several glue dots, then adhere leaves to circle using glue dots, the daisies and then the large Chocolate Chip Circle for the center of the sunflower.
9. Fill with desired treats!