Stamp Set: Gently Falling #123804 (Clear Mount)
Card stock: Chocolate Chip #102128 (4 ¼ x 5 ½), Pool Party #122924 (1 ½ x 5 ¼), Whisper White #100730 (7 x 5 ¼”)
Ink pads: Pool Party #122938, So Saffron #105013, Wild Wasabi #109014, Chocolate Chip #100908
Accessories: Stampin’ Sponges #101610, Snail Adhesive #104332, Scallop Edge Border punch #119883, 1 3/8” Circle punch #119860, Clear Block D #118485, Simply Scored Tool #122334
Non Stampin’ Up!: Post-it note
1. Lay Whisper White 7 x 5 ¼” on Simply Scored and create crease fold line at 3 ½”. Fold in half.
2. Punch Scallop Border on Pool Party strip 1 ½ x 5 ¼. Adhere under folded Whisper White on left side.
3. Adhere Whisper White/Pool Party layer to Chocolate Chip 4 ¼ x 5 ½” base.
4. Punch Post-it note using 1 3/8” Circle punch. Lay the Post-it note on right side of Whisper White layer and sponge inside circle with Wild Wasabi. Move Post-it note vertically and sponge inside again with So Saffron ink. Move Post-it note vertically one last time and sponge one inside using Pool Party ink. You will now have three sponged circles: Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and Pool Party.
5. Ink leaf image from Gently Falling stamp set using Chocolate Chip ink. Stamp several times over top of sponged circles to complete card.
Don’t you just love the change in seasons? With cooler weather brings colorful leaves and the inspiration for this scrapbook page. This is an easy page that you can make for your fall memories.
STAMPS: French Foliage (w: 120845, c: 121166), Word Play (w: 120308, c:120651)
INK: Riding Hood Red (111836), More Mustard (103162), Cajun Craze (119671), Pumpkin Pie (1015216), Old Olive (102277), Early Espresso (119670) Chocolate Chip (100908)
CARDSTOCK: Crumb Cake (120953), Cajun Craze (119684), Very Vanilla (101650), Chocolate Chip (102128), Riding Hood Red (111348)
ACCESSORIES: Chocolate Chip ½” Scallop Dots Ribbon (124142), Stamping Sponges (101610), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
1. Cut cardstock to following: Crumb Cake: 8″x8″; Cajun Craze: 8″x5¼”; Very Vanilla: 8″x2-3/8″; Very Vanilla: 4″x2¼ “; Chocolate Chip: 4¼”x2½” Chocolate Chip: 6½”x4½”; Riding Hood Red: 6¼”x4¼”.
2. Stamp “Remember When” title on Very Vanilla cardstock. Stamp leaf collage in various colors surrounding the title. Sponge Chocolate Chip ink on edges, then attach to Chocolate Chip panel.
3. Stamp leaf collage on 8″ Very Vanilla cardstock in the various colors. Sponge Chocolate Chip ink on edges.
4. Attach Cajun Craze cardstock and 8″ Very Vanilla cardstock to Crumb Cake cardstock, leaving a border on both sides.
5. Attach ribbon by wrapping to backside of Crumb Cake cardstock and adhere with Mini Glue Dots.
6. Attach Riding Hood Red cardstock to Chocolate Chip cardstock and attach to page.
7. Your page is ready for your picture.
STAMPS: Spooky Bingo Bits #123944(w) #123946(c)
INK: Whisper White Craft Ink Pad #101731, StazOn Black Ink Pad #101406, Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink #105216. Concord Crush Classic Ink #119785, Old Olive Classic Ink #102277
PAPER: Basic Black card stock #121045, Concord Crush card stock #119792, Pumpkin Pie card stock #102117, Whisper White card stock #100730, Old Olive card stock #100702, First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper #121878
ACCESSORIES: Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #120175, Scallop Edge Border Punch #119882, 1” Circle Punch #119868, 1 ¼” Circle Punch #119861, Paper Snips #103579, Pumpkin Pie ¼” Grosgrain Ribbon #109030, Stamping Sponge #101610, Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430, Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755
2. Cut a piece of Concord Crush card stock about 8 ½”x 2 ¾”. Emboss one end of this strip with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, then turn and insert opposite end in folder, trying to place it so the design will be somewhat lined up with the top part. You can place the ribbon later across the area that might not line up exactly.
3. Tear off a little bit of the right side of the Concord Crush embossed strip to create a rough edge. Using a sponge, swipe the sponge inked up with White Craft Ink across the embossed design, lightly. You should mostly hit the raised embossed design, but it doesn’t matter if some ink gets in between. You can always add more sponging if you want. Tie a piece of Pumpkin Pie ribbon around this strip before adhering the next layers.
4. Cut a strip of the First Edition DSP 8” x 1½” and tear a bit off the right side. Adhere under torn edge of Concord Crush. Sponge with some Concord Crush and Pumpkin Pie ink.
5. Cut a strip of Old Olive card stock 8” x 1 ½”. Punch the edge with the Scallop Edge Border Punch. Adhere under the First Edition layer. Sponge with some Concord Crush ink.
6. Adhere this whole embossed strip to the black page base.
7. Cut photo mats from Pumpkin Pie card stock 4 ¼” x 3 ¾” and 2 ½” x 2 ½”. Cut Old Olive layers ¼” larger. You can cut photo mats any size you like for your photos. Adhere to page.
8. Using Spooky Bingo Bits stamps, stamp words on 1” x 1 ¼”Whisper White pieces and sponge with your choice of inks lightly. Adhere to embossed strip.
9. Stamp three ghosts on Whisper White card stock with Black StaZon ink and cut out with Paper Snips. Adhere to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
10. Stamp bat on Whisper White card stock with Black StaZon and punch out with 1” Circle Pu
nch. Sponge the edges a little with Old Olive ink. Layer on punched 1 ¼” Circle of Concord Crush. Adhere to page using dimensional.
Card Stock: Whisper White #100730
Other: Paper Piercing Tool #116631
Tombow Multi Purpose Glue #110755
Basic Pearl #119247
1. First you need to cut ten 8-1/2″ x 1/8″ strips of Whisper White card stock. These strips
you’ll use to create the different shapes by cutting them down as indicated and rolling them into coiled circles.
2. To make the circles, take the strip and begin by wrapping it around the Paper Piecing
Tool tip and then roll it the tool between your fingers. Gently lift off the coiled circle and allow it to loosen a bit.
3. Glue the end of the strip, by placing a small drop with the Tombow Glue to secure the
circle. This is the base for all the shapes you are going to make.
4. You need to make the following coiled circles with the lengths indicated:
one 3″ coiled circle (center)
six 3″ coiled circles (marquise)
six 2″ strips (“V” shapes)
six 4″ coiled circles (teardrops)
six 2″ coiled circles (circles)
1. Teardrop Pick up your 4″ coiled circle and with your thumb and index finger. Pinch one
end, leaving the other end rounded. Make six.
2. Marquise or eye shape Take the 3″ coiled circle and this time hold it between your thumb
and index fingers of both hands. Pinch tightly with both hands to form points at each end. Make six.
3. “V” Shapes fold the 2″ strip in half and take one end and coil halfway on the outside.
Repeat on other side. Make six.
To ASSEMBLE SNOWFLAKE:
1. Take your six teardrop shapes and glue them to one another in a circle.
In between teardrops, glue the six “V” shapes, so the coils touch each teardrop side.
2. Add the marquise shapes in-between the side coils of the “V” shapes.
3. To the tips of the “V” shapes glue the six coiled circles.
4. Glue the 3″ coiled circle to the center of the snowflake. On top add a Basic Pearl.
Refer to the photo for placement if confused.
5. Add a hanger or use snowflake on a card. For added bling, add glitter to the snowflake
Paisley Petals Sweet Treats
Stamps- Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Ink – Old Olive Classic Ink Pad (102277
Cardstock – Bravo Burgundy (105123), Tangerine Tango (111349), Daffodil Delight (119683), Very Vanilla (101650), Always Artichoke (105119), Paisley Petals DSP (122367)
Accessories – Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Scallop Envelope Die (113462),Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (122464), Word Window Punch (119857), Boho Blossoms Punch (119858), Bird Punch (117191), 3/16″ Brads – Neutrals Collection (119736), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon (120999), Two Way Glue Pen (100425), Paper Piercing Tool (116631), Mat Pack (105826), Sticky Strip (104294)
1. Cut two pieces of Paisley Petals DSP at 4-1/2” x 4-1/4”. Place them both on the Scallop Envelope die, with the paper design you want on the outside of the bag facing down. Using the larger measurement as the width, line the DSP up with the rubber at the top of the die (or the top flap end) and center side to side. By doing this, you won’t have to trim any excess off of the bottom flap before assembling. Sandwich the die and papers between the two cutting pads and run through the Big Shot.
2. Take both envelope pieces and hold together. Use the Word Window Punch to punch the carry handle in the top flap of the envelope. Now fold the creases in the envelopes.
3. On one envelope piece, put Sticky Strip along inside of the side flaps and bottom flap. Without pulling the protective coating off of the Sticky Strip, line up the other piece of the envelope over the other one, with the insides together. Make sure they are centered width-wise. Now move the top envelope up so that the bottom flap is lined up with the crease for the bottom flap on the under layer envelope. Now take the protective trip off of the bottom flap Stick Strip and fold over the bottom flap of the top layer envelope (see image).
4. Now take the protective layer off of the rest of the Sticky Strip. Stand the bag up and line up the side and attach together.
5. Using the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, punch the large solid flower from Bravo Burgundy and the small detailed flower from Tangerine Tango. Punch the smallest flower in the Boho Blossoms punch from Daffodil Delight.
6. Line the three layers of the flowers up. Using the Paper Piercing Tool and the Mat Pack, punch a hole through the center of the flowers. Secure them together with a Black Brad.
7. Stamp the greeting on Very Vanilla with Old Olive Ink. Punch out with the Word Window Punch.
8. Using the Two Way Glue Pen, attach the greeting to the lower right of the little gift bag. Attach the flower to the left of greeting with a Mini Glue Dot.
9. Punch out two wings from Always Artichoke with the Bird Punch. Use the Two Way Glue Pen to attach behind the flower as desired.
10. Use a strip of Very Vanilla Seam Binding to tie the bag shut after adding your Hershey’s Nuggets. Now it’s ready to give to a friend.