World Card Making Day Event ~ October 1st, 2022
World Card Making Day is all about making beautiful, heartfelt cards. Join this free event, on Saturday, October 1st, 2022, hosted by Stampin’ Up! to celebrate the day!
Stampin’ Up! staff will walk you through several projects, and you’ll create the cards right along with them. You’ll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!
- Where: Online….click HERE and then click on JOIN EVENT. (for technical help, click HERE)
- When: October 1st.
- Time: 2 – 5 pm Mountain or 4 to 7 pm Eastern
- See the complete list of supplies HERE and the measurements HERE.
There will be three different cards made with three different bundles. You might consider purchasing one of them to get the most out of the experience (see the three bundles below).
And when you purchase a bundle before the event, you will get a FREE gift of Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels! (Note that even if you order all three bundles, you’ll only receive one Iridescent Pearls gift). See some frequently asked questions below.
You can register here for the event so you get updates.
- Cottage Rose (#159048)
- Cottage Wreaths (#159659)
- Warm Welcome (#160704). This is a sneak peek from something that will be in a January catalogue!
To place an order for any of these items, click here to go to my online store. See some answers to some frequently asked questions below.
Here’s the supplies and measurements you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch and participate in the event?
A few days before the event, Stampin’ Up! will add a shareable link to stampinup.com where you can access the event. You can register for the event as well and get updates.
- Can anybody watch and participate this event even if they don’t want to buy the product?
Of course! Purchasing the bundles will add to the fun, but it isn’t necessary to join in. We want everyone to get excited about card making and see how easy, fun, and rewarding it can be. Anyone is welcome to use their own supplies during the event or just watch for the entertainment factor.
- Can I watch the event later?
Yes. This event will be recorded and you’ll be able to access it on the platform after the live event.
- How long is this event?
This event will be a little under three hours. We recommend that you meet with your invitees beforehand to set up for the event and start building excitement for the show.
- Will I be able to work on the projects before the event? Will instructions or material lists be available beforehand?
Here’s the list of products and measurements you’ll need before the event (if you want to craft along DURING the event). Following the event, we will post an Instructions PDF so that you can recreate the projects we made on World Card Making Day.
- Will Jenn be demonstrating at this event.
This event is being held by Stampin’ Up! staff. But I’ll be watching right along with you and I’ll be available to answer any questions you have.
- How do I purchase the supplies?
Just click on this LINK to go to Jenn’s online store or on any of the images below.