Holiday Decorations you can make Yourself!
At the recent Stamp-A-Rama, we set up a Holiday Table with all the pretty extras made with all Stampin' Up products. They were super easy and fast to do.
- Embossed Place Cards (using the Bells and Bough stamp set)
- wine charms
- Embossed Napkins (yes I ran these thru the BIG SHOT with the Northern Flurry Die..too cool) with added rhinestone jewels
- Christmas Crackers (made from toliet paper rolls, waffle paper and glass glitter)
- Stamped bowl in centre of table for floating candle (use white staz-on ink)
- wine tag holder (a great way to give a bottle of wine)
- Candy holder (made with Stampin' Up's Candy Wrapper die for the Big shot)
I'd love to see your decorating ideas too. Email me at email@example.com.
And check back later this week to www.stampwithjenn.com to see some more fabulous holiday decor and decorations.
And if you like to make gifts yourself for the holiday, don't miss my "All Wrapped Up" class in early December. Check out the details HERE.