Stampin’ Blends are Stampin’ Up!’s line of alcohol markers.
They are a premier, artist quality alcohol marker that gives you a rich, beautiful, saturated colour. Each colour is available in a light shade and a dark shade to make highlighting and shading easy.
This helps you give dimension, depth and a more realistic look to your coloured images.
- See the how to videos below
- See some Frequently Asked Questions HERE.
- Scroll to the end of this post to print a list of all the Blends available
- 30 colours of Blends in both a light and a dark shade
- an Ivory and a Bronze marker (for skin tones)
- a Color Lifter
- memento Ink (will not bleed when you colour)
- Whisper White cardstock
- Grid Paper to protect your work surface (the saturated ink will soak through your cardstock)
How do I Use Them?
- Stamp your image with Memento ink. Let it dry.
- Start with the dark colour and simply colour part of your image.
- Then add the light colour and blend. If you find you have too much of a harsh line between the light and dark, go back over it with the lighter shade or gently with the Color Lifter to blend the line away. Play with them to see if you prefer starting with your lighter shade or your darker shade. Either way you get a very similar result, so it’s really a matter of personal preference.
TIP: The ink will blend more smoothly when it’s wet. Break larger images into smaller sections when colouring so you can easily blend before the ink dries.
Here’s a list of all of the products available.
Stampin' Up! BlendsMarkers are sold individually for $6 or a Combo Pack (which includes Light and Dark).
Click on any column to sort it or click in the SEARCH box to find a colour.
Click on any colour title to see it in Jenn's Online Store.
Click on any image below to go to purchase blends in my Online Store.
Be sure to check out this post too for a video on how I used 4 colours to blend.
There is also a printable file you can save, in the video’s description.
Please let me know if you have any questions about the Stampin’ Up! Blends. Enjoy colouring with your alchohol markers.
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator