Stamps: Betsy’s Blossoms – 126004W/126006C, Teeny Tiny Wishes – 115370W/127802C
Cardstock: Always Artichoke – 105119, Lucky Limeade – 122926, Pool Party – 122924, Wisteria Wonder – 122922, Whisper White – 100730
Ink: Lucky Limeade Stampin’ Pad – 126984, Pool Party Stampin’ Pad – 122924, Wisteria Wonder Stampin’ Pad – 122922
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter – 102023, Scallop Trim Border Punch – 118402, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon – 122977, Whisper White Baker’s Twine – 124262, Rhinestone Basic Jewels – 119246, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons – 127555, Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430, Anywhere Glue Sticks – 103683
1. Create card base from Pool Party card stock (5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″)
2. Using Scallop Trim Border Punch, punch one edge of Wisteria Wonder card stock strip (1″ x 5 1/2″). Adhere to front of card.
3. Wrap a piece of Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon (15″) around card front and tie into square knot.
4. GLITTERED DRYER SHEET TECHNIQUE
a. Stamp images on Whisper White card stock (2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″).
b. Cover entire stamped panel with Anywhere Glue Stick
c. Cover stamped Whisper White panel with USED dryer sheet. Press flat. Trim off edges or wrap around to back of panel and adhere.
d. Sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds Glitter over the face of the stamped/dryer sheet panel. Glitter will cling to dryer sheet and give you a great look of texture and sparkle!
5. Mount Glittered Dryer Sheet focal piece to Always Artichoke mat (2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″). Adhere the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp “Happy Mother’s Day” in Always Artichoke ink on Lucky Limeade card stock strip (1/2″ x 2 1/4″). Trim into a banner on right side. Adhere to card, on bottom right of focal piece, using Glue Dots.
7. Thread Whisper White Baker’s Twine (4″) through medium-sized Faceted Button. Tie Twine into a square knot and adhere button to card with a Glue Dot.
8. Adhere two medium Rhinestone Jewels to card in to left corner.
Stamps: Amazing Family (wood: 129189, clear: 1291925); Secret Garden Bundle with Framelits (wood: 131100, clear: 131099)
Paper: Calypso Coral (122925), Lucky Limeade (122926), and Very Vanilla ()card stock; Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311)
Ink: Calypso Coral (126983) and Lucky Limeade (126984) Classic Stampin’ Pads
Accessories: Lucky Limeade 3/8″ Ruffled Ribbon (122977); Large Pearl Basic Jewels (125577); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
1. Layer Designer Paper (3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″) onto Lucky Limeade card stock (4″ x 5-1/4″) and wrap with a length of Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon. Adhere to folded Calypso Cord card (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″).
2. Stamp “you’re such an amazing” and “mother” on a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock with Calypso Coral ink, using Stamp-a-ma-jig if necessary. Trim and layer onto a scrap of Lucky Limeade card stock. Attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
3. On scraps of Very Vanilla card stock, stamp 3 daisy-shaped flowers with Calypso Coral ink and 2 leaf-shapes with Lucky Limeade ink and die cut with Secret Garden framelits. Attach to card, popping up a couple of flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Attach large pearls to centers of flowers.
MDS Software $19.95 (130646) Download or (130647)Disc
(130980) Back to School Designer Digital Kit
1. In MDS, select new project, and choose designer templates.
2. Choose the Back To School Designer Template as shown.
3. Delete all the brush stamp words from the page as well as the top group of paper clips.
4. Adjust the embellishments to size needed. I minimized the top Pool Party embellishment and expanded the ruled paper embellishment to allow the appropriate spacing for my text.
5. A Photo Box was added to include an additional photo.
6. The “A+” embellishment was added for balance.
Whether a beginner or experienced digital crafter, the MDS Designer Templates provide a great starting point for your digital projects!
Want to give it a try? Try MDS FREE for 30 days HERE!
Card stock: Very Vanilla, #101650; Very Vanilla envelopes, #107300
Designer Series Paper: Tea for Two, #129311, Spring Catty
Ink: Stazon Black. #101406 and Pretty in Pink Marker, #100045
Accessories: Very Vanilla 1/8” Taffeta, #119960; Subtles Buttons, #119745; Cupcake Builder, #121807, and Owl Builder, #118074 Punches; Adorning Accents Edgelits, #125595; Mini Glue Dots, #103683; Snail, #104332
1. To use the edgelit: Mark the center bottom of your card at 2 ¾”. Line up with the center of the edgelit. Put a STICKY NOTE on top of the edgelit on the cutting plate to hold it in place. Center the card stock carefully on the cutting plate and run through the Big Shot.
2. Adhere DSP to the inside bottom of the card. Stamp and color the flowers using the marker. Stamp greeting.
3. Adhere ribbon using mini glue dots.
4. Punch out dresses using the owl punch (vest) and attach w Dimensionals. Add button with a Mini Glue Dot.
5. Punch clothes pins using ‘candle’ from the Cupcake stamp. Cut in half and attach w Glue Stick or a ‘rolled’ mini glue dot. Alternate: add clothes pins using Crumb Cake marker, #120967.
6. Line the envelope as follows: Cut DSP 3” x 5.5”. On back side, trace the shape of the envelope flap and cut on that line. Put a small amount of Snail under the glue line of the envelope and insert the DSP into the envelope adhering the ‘lining’ you created.
Stamps & Wheels: Layered Labels (#127070, Wood-Mount; #127072, Clear-Mount)
Ink & Color: Primrose Petals Classic Stampin’ Pad (#126858)
Cardstock & Paper: Lucky Limeade 8-1/2″ x 11″ Card Stock (#122926), 5-1/8″ x 11″ & 3″ x 4″; Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ x 11″ Card Stock (#101650), 2-1/2″ x 4″; Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (#129311), 4-7/8″ x 7-3/4″; Primrose Petals Core’dinations Card Stock (#129322), 2″ x 6″
Accessories & Tools: Stampin’ Trimmer Paper Cutter & Scorer (#126889); Apothecary Accents Framelits™ (#127003); Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (#113439); Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#127023); Large Scallop Edgelit™ (#127019); Tea Time Trinkets (#129326); Vanilla 5/8″ Flower Trim (#126869); Stampin’ Sanding Block (#129367); Pink Pirouette/Rose Red 1-1/4″ Two-Tone Ribbon (#129287), 42″; Bone Folder (#102300); Sticky Strip (#104294); SNAIL Adhesive (#104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430)
Other: Junior Legal Pad or other notepad; 1/8″ hole punch, Post-Its™
1. Score Lucky Limeade card stock at 8″ + a hair and 8-1/4″ + 2 hairs along the 11″ side. Fold both score lines in mountain folds and crease well with the Bone Folder.
2. Center DSP in the 5-1/8″ x 8″ section of Lucky Limeade and adhere with SNAIL. Score on the long side at 7-1/4″ through both layers. Fold in a valley fold and crease. This allows the notepad cover to lift so the pad can be used.
3. Adhere cover to notepad with Sticky Strip. I used two strips across the top binding and three along the back.
4. Die-cut a large scallop edge on the Core’dinations strip with the Big Shot. Align with the scallops in the embossing folder and secure with Post-Its. Emboss, then lightly sand the raised design. Adhere to the bottom edge of the notepad cover. Adhere Flower Trim on top of the sanded design.
5. Stamp “for you” image on Very Vanilla card stock and die-cut with Framelit. Adhere to Lucky Limeade piece and trim around the edges to make a narrow border. Punch two holes and attach trinkets.
6. Wrap Two-Tone Ribbon around top of pad, just under the cover fold. Adhere on back with Sticky Strip. Tie in bow on front.
7. Attach trinket embellishment with double-stacked Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The ribbon bow will hold the pad closed and is easy to untie when you or your recipient wants to use it!
These little petite purses can be used in so many ways. These purses are for a 50th anniversary favors. They are great for small gift items such as jewelry or treats.
CARDSTOCK: 100730 Whisper White Cardstock (but any cardstock will do).
For my crop gifts I used the SAB Sycamore (retired )
ACCESSORIES: (113439)Big Shot, (113476)Standard Premium Crease Pad, (125606)Petite Purse Bigz L,Bone Folder (102300), 1/8″ Mini Brads (122941). Sticky Strip (104294), Lacy Brocade
Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127819), (101227) 1/16″ Circle Handheld Punch
1. Cut the cardstock at 5-1/4 x 8.
2. Run cardstock through the Big Shot using this Sandwich:
3. Cutting plate, Petite Purse Bigz L die, Cardstock, Standard Premium Crease Pad
4. Insert the cut purse into the Lacy Brocade Embossing folder and run through the big shot.
5. Using bone folder re-enforce all folds.
6. Add sticky strip to small flaps of each side of purse and attach to large flap
7. Using the 1/16” handheld punch, make a hole on each side for the handle.
8. Attach handle with mini brad. We’re almost done.
9. Decorate your purse. I used Gold ribbon bought at a local store and attached to the front of the purse as in photo.
Stamp Set: En Francais #109-974
Ink: Early Espresso #126-974, Gumball Green Re-Inker #126-855
Cardstock: Whisper White #100-730, Gumball Green #126-840, Chocolate Chip #102-128
2. Next take the Scrap piece of cardstock and place onto your Whisper White card front. You’ll want to use post it notes to cover the areas where you don’t want to spray. (see sample)
3. Take the Stampin’ Spritzer – I used Rubbing Alcohol and Gumball green ink with a couple drops of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. Now spray on the Butterfly image until you like the coverage. Remove the template and let dry for a little bit.
4. Next take the copy paper template place over the image and again using post it notes to cover the white areas where you don’t want the stamp to be. Using Stamp set of your choice – in sample below I used En Francais background stamp ink it up and stamp over the butterfly.
5. There you have it now just add a few embellishments and you’re done.
12 x 12 Very Vanilla cardstock (124301)
Fan Fair designer series papers (126918)
Crumb Cake ink (126975)
Island Indigo ink (126986)
Morning Post alphabet stamp set with additional Very Vanilla cardstock (w126590 c126592)
Travel Journal builder wheel (126937)and handle/spindle (103661/119895)
1. You will need to begin by using the wheel around random areas of the background cardstock and then daubing the edges using Crumb Cake ink.
2. The large background piece of designer paper needs to be 8” x 9” in size. I did round off the corners of this piece but this is optional.
3. You will then need three strips of papers of 1” wide. In the layout I have used the blue lacy paper, the ruler pattern and the pale rust circular patterned. The additional piece with the fans on needs to be cut slightly wider to allow for the extra pattern and the cutting.
4. Cut the points out in between the fans to add some extra detail. It is difficult to describe but place the strips allowing for the picture placement. All pieces have been daubed with Crumb Cake ink.
5. As some additional detail I cut out the bits of fans and used them as trim on the edge of the main page.
6. Finish with your chosen title using the Morning Post alphabet in Island indigo ink and sticking on appropriate embellishments as on the sample.