STAMPS: Secret Garden (W 129141/C 129144)
INK: Gumball Green (126861), VersaMark® (102283), Elegant Eggplant Stampin’ Write Marker (part of Regals collection (119701).
CARD STOCK: Sahara Sandi (121043), Elegant Eggplant (105126), Wisteria Wonder (122922), Gumball Green (126840)
ACCESSORIES: Clear Embossing Powder (109130), Heat Tool (129053), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Secret Garden Framelits Dies (129372), Elegant Eggplant 1/2” Scallop Dotted Ribbon (124143), Pearl Basic Jewel (119247), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104331).
Refer to the photo of the finished card, to determine the placement of the elements. Unless stated otherwise, attach pieces with SNAIL adhesive.
1. Cut 5-1/2” x 8-1/2´from Wisteria Wonder card stock. Score at 4-1/4” and fold on the scored line. This is the card base. Set aside.
2. Cut 2-1/2” x 8-1/2” from Elegant Eggplant card stock. Stamp 3 flowers in VersaMark ink. Sprinkle Embossing Powder liberally over the stamped images, shaking off the excess. Heat with the Heat Tool on the higher setting until the Embossing Powder is melted.
3. Cut 2-1/2 x 6” from the Wisteria Wonder card stock. Stamp 2 flowers in VersaMark in. Heat emboss as in Step #2.
4. Using the Big Shot and the Framelits Die, cut the card stock from steps #2 and #3 to cut out 1 Elegant Eggplant flower and 2 Wisteria Wonder flowers.
5. Cut out the centers from the 2 remaining Elegant Eggplant flowers by hand. Color the dark flower centers with the Elegant Eggplant marker. (Note: If you don’t want to cut out these pieces by hand, then skip this step. Just color the centers of the lighter flowers.
6. Cut 2” x 6” from Gumball Green card stock. Run through the Big Shot with the Framelit to cut out 2 sets of leaves.
7. Cut 2-3/4” x 5-1/2” from Sahara Sand card stock. Stamp 3 stems in Gumball Green.
8. Cut 3” x 5-1/2” from Elegant Eggplant card stock. Attach the Sahara Sand card stock on top.
9. Cut 2 strands of ribbon, each 4” long. Attach one near the bottom of the card stock from Step #8, securing on the back with regular tape. Attach the entire unit to the card base, Knot the second strand of ribbon around the first, being sure to twist one end. This allows the dotted pattern to show on both strands.
INK: Perfect Plum (126963), Raspberry Ripple (126859)
PAPER: First Edition Designer Series Paper(121878), Raspberry Ripple (126842), Very Vanilla (101650)
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402), Victoria Crochet Trim (118481), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
2. Stamp background with Flowering Flourishes in Perfect Plum and Raspberry Ripple. Ink edges with Raspberry Ripple stamp pad and adhere to card base.
3. Trim Very Vanilla card stock to 2-1/4” x 3” and punch lower edge with the Scallop Trim Border Punch.
4. Ink flower with Perfect Plum ink, stamp off once on scrap paper and then on card stock. Stamp sentiment from Blooming with Kindness and ink edges with Raspberry Ripple stamp pad. Adhere to Raspberry Ripple cardstock.
5. Tie knot Vicotria Crochet Trim and wrap around stamped message, then adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
STAMPS: En Francais (109521), Papillon Potpourri (123757 wood, 123759 clear)
INK: Pretty in Pink (126955); Melon Mambo (126948)
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White (100730), Melon Mambo (115320), Pretty in Pink (100459)
ACCESSORIES: Whisper White 5/8” Organza Ribbon (114319), SNAIL adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889)
1) Cut your Whisper White cardstock to 3-3/4” x 5”
2) Stamp En Francais in Pretty in Pink onto cardstock
3) Stamp butterflies from Papillon Potpourri randomly across cardstock in Melon Mambo
4) Cut this cardstock into 3 strips, 1-1/4” x 5” each
5) Space out the strips onto a 4” x 5.25” piece of Melon Mambo cardstock and adhere
6) Knot a piece of Whisper White Organza Ribbon towards the bottom of this piece. Try a “cheater” knot – place one strip of ribbon at the bottom of the cardstock, wrap the ends behind the cardstock and adhere in place with SNAIL. Next, tie another piece of ribbon around it in a knot and trim the ends.
7) Adhere this piece to your Pretty in Pink card (cardstock is 5.5” x 8.5” folded in half).
Stamps – none
Ink – none
Cardstock: Print Poestry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312)
Accessories: Sticky Strip (104294), 3/16 Corner Punch (119871), Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199), 1/8″ Black Taffeta Ribbon (119621), Paper Snips (103579), Vanilla 5/8″ Flower Trim (126869)
Other: two 4″ x 4″ cardboard coasters, small calendar, large darning needle
1) Cut two pieces of Designer Series Paper Stack into 4″ x 4″.
2) Adhere to front of coasters using Sticky Strip.
3) Apply Sticky Strip to the back of the calendar and adhere to one coaster.
4) Adhere your photo using Sticky Strip to the other coaster.
5) Create two holes in the right side of the calendar coaster and two holes in the left side of the photo coaster using a large darning needle (use the flat bottom of the punch to help push through chipboard if need be) over the Stampin’ Pierce Mat.
6) Thread your ribbon through the hole using the darning needle from front to back wiggling the eye of the needle when pulling through to help it through. Do this for all 4 holes. (one piece of ribbon for the top holes, one piece for the bottom holes. Leave it loose a bit (so you can open up your coasters) and tie a bow.
7) Cut one flower from your package of flowers and adhere near the top corner of the photo using Sticky Strip and cut a strip of 5 flowers and attach to the bottom of the left coaster under the calendar using Sticky Strip.
The Borders Scoring Plate comes in two pieces – the plate and the clear overlay. The plate goes on top of the Simply Scored board, making sure the arrow on the backside points to the top. The overlay goes over whatever you are embossing (designer series paper, card stock) so that you know where the underlying design is located. Photo 1 shows the card stock on the board with the overlay on top. Photo 2 shows the design I used (scallops with dots-so cute!), which I sponged over so you could see it better on camera.
Tips to remember:
• Take your time! You will get the “feel” of the board by using it, but until then make sure you slow down to get the best impression possible.
• Depending on the material you are using and which border design, you can determine which end of your stylus to use.
• Place your card stock onto the board upside-down for embossing and right-side-up for debossing.
ACCESSORIES: MDS2+Dowload (130646), Christmas Cocoa Digital Kit Download (120880)
1. Open My Digital Studio.
2. Choose photobooks and Individual pages.
3. Choose 12 x12.
4. Choose designer.
5. Pick Christmas Cocoa II page.
6. And click on all the details to build the page.
7. Under resource palette, browse for your folder with pictures in it.
8. Open the folder and pick and drag the pictures into the template, cropping as necessary.
You could be done at this point, literally a 3 minute page. But I wanted to make the images a little bigger.
9. Click on each image and hold down the control key….also pick the white mat image to select all the images at once.
10. Then go to the arrange menu and hit group…now you can move and resize the photos and the mats all at once.
11. Click on a corner of the image and drag it to increase in size.
12. Click on the middle of the image and move it where you want.
13. Save it.
14. I also wanted to change the colour of the ornaments to match our outfits. Highlight the images you want to change colour…using the control click method..then click on re-colour and change the colours.
You are done, you could print it, put it in your scrapbook or frame it.