STAMPS: 122740 Pennant Parade
Ink: 126974 Early Espresso Classic Ink, 126944 Daffodil Delight Classic Ink, 126966 Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink, 126953 Old Olive Classic Ink
CARDSTOCK: 100702 Old Olive, 100730 Whisper White, 111348 Riding Hood Red
1. Score 5 lines on the Old Olive card base using the Simply Scored tool. Score at 2”, 2 ¼”, 2 ½”, 2 ¾” and 3”.
2. Stamp 3 tree images from the Pennant Parade stamp set with Old Olive ink onto Old Olive card stock. Punch out with the builder punch. Score each tree shape in half with the Simply Scored tool. Adhere folded triangles together, and then adhere to Whisper White cardstock. This will provide the pop up shape, that easily folds flat when placed in the envelope.
3. Cut the Whisper White card layer (2 ½” x 3 ¾”) and Riding Hood Red card layer (2 ¾” x 4”).
4. Stamp onto the Whisper White, the tree base with Early Espresso ink and the star with Daffodil Delight ink. Adhere the Silver Mini Brad to the centre of the star. Stamp sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink.
5. Using the ½ inch Circle Punch, round the edges of the Whisper White and Riding Hood Red cardstock. Adhere pieces together.
6. Tie the Early Espresso Baker’s Twine to card as shown before attaching to Old Olive card base.
1. For this sample card, stamp the tree in Stazon Black on the Whisper White card layer (4” x 5 ¼”) not all the way at the bottom, allowing room for “snow”. Color in the tree with Blender Pen and markers or any coloring technique you prefer. Stamp a greeting on the card front. Adhere this layer to the Marina Mist card base.
3. Technique: To make the snow banks at the bottom of the card, just take a scrap of Whisper White card stock wide enough to fit across the bottom of the card (4”) and tear toward yourself so one piece will have a rough edge. Tear another piece the same way. You want the tearing to go up and down like snow banks would. See how they fit together, one behind the other. If necessary, do a little more tearing until you achieve the look you want.
4. Using a piece of sponge, sponge a little Baja Breeze along the torn edge and maybe very lightly on the snow itself.
5. Adhere the snow strips along the bottom of the card. Trim off any excess edges.
6. Using the 2-Way Glue Pen, apply some adhesive to the torn edges of the snow pieces and maybe little lines in the snow. Also put a few dots in the background for snowflakes. Spread Dazzling Diamonds Glitter over the card and shake off the excess.
7. Adhere the snowman to the card front using dimensionals.
STAMPS: No Peeking – Clear (126292)
INK PADS: Stazon Jet Black (101406), Gumball Green (126861), Chocolate Chip (126979),
MARKERS: 2012-2014 In Color Markers (126856), Subtles Markers (119700)
ACCESSORIES: SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Rhinestone (113144), Snow Flurry Die (127813), Primrose Petal Satin Stitch Ribbon (126844)
NOTE: You may want to lay all the pieces of this lay out in place before you begin to adhere them to the snowflake 12×12 from Snow Festival DSP.
1. Cut 4’x12″ from the 12×12 Sweater sheet from the Snow Festival DSP. Use SNAIL to attach to 1/2″ from left side of 12×12 snowflake sheet from the Snow Festival DSP.
2. Cut 8.5″x8.5″ piece from Baja Breeze Cardstock.
3. Cut 8″x8″ piece from Whisper White Cardstock.
4. Frame Whisper White piece with the Baja Breeze Cardstock. Center and adhere with SNAIL.
5. Stamp images across bottom of whisper white cardstock as shown and color using markers as desired.
6. Add Primrose Petal Satin Stitch Ribbon above the stamped images as shown.
7. Die cut 3 of the smallest size snowflake, 2 of the medium size snowflake and 1 of the largest snowflake using silver glitter paper using the Snow Flurry die. Layer starting with the largest snowflake a medium snowflake on top using a dimensional. Then layer starting with medium snowflake with the smallest snowflake using a dimensional and arrange on the page as shown using dimensionals.
8. Adhere 6″x8″ photo.
9. Add Rhinestones to snowman’s hat, dot the “i” in Christmas, and I also put one on the reindeer’s bum.
STAMPS:Christmas Lodge (w-123767) (c-123769)
Ink: Old Olive ink refill (100531), Always Artichoke ink refill (105232), Certainly Celery ink refill (105230), Black Stazon (101406)
1. Place a drop of shimmer paint on to a non-stick surface. I used three drops of shimmer paint; two drops of Frosted White and one drop of Champagne mist.
2. I place a drop of Old Olive and Certainly celery in the each Frosted White and the Always Artichoke in the Champagne Mist.
3. I put water in my Spritzer and gave each of the ink/shimmer a spray or two of water.
4. Taking my sponge; I started with the Certainly Celery/Shimmer and rubbed it the 2 ¾” x 4” piece of Whisper White. Then add Old Olive/Shimmer rubbed it the card stock. Finished with the Always Artichoke/Shimmer and filled in the holes.
5. Heat set with the ink/shimmer paint.
6. Ink up the tree with Black Stazon (You could use a stamp-a-ma-jig for centering)
7. Mat the Tree on 3” x 4 ¼”Certainly celery and 3 ½” x 4 ½”Always Artichoke.
8. Place dimensions on each quarter and adhere on Whisper white cardstock. (5 ¼” x 8”, scored at 4”) Mount that onto 4 ¼” x 5 ½” piece of Old Olive cards stock.
STAMPS: 115030 (wood-mount) 127796 (clear-mount) Lovely Letters Alphabet; 128048 (wood-mount) 128051 (clear-mount) Ornament Keepsakes; 115026 (wood-mount) 127793 (clear-mount) Lovely as a Tree
1. Cut Early Espresso cardstock at 8” x 8”
2. Cut Gumball Green cardstock at 7-3/4” x 7-3/4”; sponge edges with Early Espresso ink
3. Cut Very Vanilla cardstock at 2” x 8” for and stamp CHRISTMAS with the Lovely Letters alphabet in Cherry Cobbler ink. I purposely did not make my letters straight to give it a more whimsical look. Tear edges and sponge with Early Espresso ink. Adhere onto Gumball Green cardstock.
4. Tie a 32” Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle Ribbon around the Gumball Green cardstock and make a bow in the front. Trim ends. Adhere Gumball Green cardstock to Early Espresso cardstock base.
5. Cut 2 pieces of Early Espresso cardstock at 3” x 3-1/4” for your pictures and stamp corners with branch from Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set in Cherry Cobbler ink; Adhere onto Gumball Green cardstock
6. Cut Very Vanilla cardstock at 1-3/8” x 8, tear edges and sponge with Early Espresso ink. This is the bottom piece so you can write about your pictures/memories.
7. Stamp 4 small ornaments in Cherry Cobbler ink and die cut with Holiday Framelits. Score 3 ornaments in half and fold. With ornament folded, adhere each of the other 2 ornaments on top to get the 3D look; adhere to unscored and unfolded stamped ornament; Punch a hole in the middle on top of ornament with the 1/16” hole puncher and thread with 7-1/2” Linen Thread. Tie ornament to Cherry Cobbler Tulle and make bow. Trim ends.
8. All you need is your pictures and you’re done!
STAMPS:Chock Full of Cheer #126717 (c) #126715 (w), Tiny Tags #118592 (c) #118091 (w) Ink: Cherry Cobbler #126966
1. Lay Cherry Cobbler 12 x 3 1/4” card stock on Petite Pocket die and run through Big Shot to create pocket. Fold on score lines and adhere together using Snail Adhesive.
2. Lay Be of Good Cheer paper strip onto Simply Scored. Score at: 2 1/4, 4 3/8, and 4 3/4”. Fold on score lines.
3. Unfold Be of Good Cheer strip and run through Big Shot using Adorning Accent Edgelit to create decorative edge. Run Whisper White 4” strip through Big Shot using same Edgelit. Adhere Whisper White die-cut strip under Be of Good Cheer strip using Snail Adhesive. Trim White layer to fit only front piece of Be of Good Cheer.
4. Apply Snail Adhesive on back side of Be of Good Cheer layer. Wrap around Petite Pocket matching score lines to sides of pocket. Adhere closed on back of pocket.
6. Create Mitten pieces: Punch two mittens from 3” Whisper White square and two mitten tops from Cherry Cobbler scraps. Run all pieces through Big Shot using Fancy Fan folder. Adhere embossed mitten tops to mittens using Snail Adhesive.
8. Ink mitten image from Chock Full of Cheer stamp set using Cherry Cobbler ink, stamp onto 3” Whisper White square and punch using Mitten punch. Set aside for now.
9. Stamp “merry” image from Tiny Tags stamp set onto scrap Whisper White 3” square card stock. Punch using Jewelry Tag punch. Punch hole in tag top using 1/16” circle hand held punch. Thread Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine through hole and around knot in Whisper White Sweater Trim on front of pocket. Tie knot and secure onto front of pocket using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
10. Adhere two embossed mittens onto front of pocket using Stampin’ Dimensionals Overlap mittens slightly.
11. To complete project add a line of Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details on edge of mitten cuffs and set aside until dry.
1. Ink “to/from” stamp from Chock Full of Cheer stamp set and stamp at top of Whisper White 2 x 3 3/4” card stock.
2. Adhere stamped and punched mitten under stamped image using a Stampin’ Dimensional.