Need a quick gift for a friend or hostess? Make this sweet bottle tag…perfect for a bottle of wine, speciality vinegar or hand lotion. With the stamp set and matching framelits dies, the tag is super easy and quick to put together.
STAMPS: Secret Garden (131940w, 129144c), Sassy Salutations (132070w, 126707c),
INK: Tangerine Tango (126946), Crisp Cantaloupe (131176)
CARDSTOCK: Tangerine Tango (111349), Crisp Cantaloupe (131298), Whisper White (100730)
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Secret Garden Framelits (129372), Stampin’ Trimmer with scoring blade (126889), Designer Series Paper Stacks In-Color (2013-2015), Large Pearl Basic Jewels (125577), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), 3/8” Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), 1 ¾” Circle Punch (119850), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (104332)
1. Cut white cardstock 8.5 x 3”.
2. Cut the designer paper 3 x 2”.
3. Cut tangerine cardstock 3 x 2”.
4. Score white cardstock at 3 in.
5. Punch the circle punch in the middle of the scored square.
6. Stamp one flower in Tangerine Tango ink and 2 in Crisp Cantaloupe ink.
7. Cut out the flowers with the Big Shot and your matching Framelits dies.
8. Use the scallop edge punch on the Tangerine Tango cardstock.
9. Attach the scalloped Tangerine Tango cardstock to the bottom of the tag.
10. Attach the Designer paper to the bottom of the tag (leave a little white border).
11. Stamp the saying in Tangerine Tango ink.
12. Tie the ribbon round the tag and tie a knot at the right hand side.
13. Attach the flowers to the front of tag using dimensionals.
14. Attach pearls to the centres of the flowers.
Stamps: #130441 wood, #130444, clear “Gifts of Kindness”
Paper: #122922 Wisteria Wonder, #102316 Naturals White Cardstock.
Ink: #126985 Wisteria Wonder pad
Accessories: #130017 Wisteria Wonder Chevron Ribbon, #124262 Whisper white Baker’s Twine, #129327 Very Vintage Designer Buttons,
#125577 Large Pearl Basics Jewels, #125577 Pearl Basic Jewels, #104332 Snail Adhesive, # 103683 Glue Dots, #104403 Stampin’ Dimensionals, #119849 Decorative Label Punch, #119857 Word Window Punch, #103892 Sponge Daubers, #108360 Craft Scissors, #127003 Apothecary Accents, #117335 Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, #113439 Big Shot Die Cutting Machine.
1. Cut Naturals white cardstock in half, to make card base: 5 1/2” x 8 “. Fold in half and set aside. Cut scrap of Naturals cardstock
5 1/2” x 3 1/2”, and set aside. Cut Wisteria Wonder cardstock 5 1/4” x 4” and set aside.
2. Ink up the flower image stamp and lay it face up on the table. Lay the scrap of Naturals cardstock on top of the stamp, and then rub carefully to stamp the image. Cut out, using the Apothecary Accent and Big shot. Also, while at the Big Shot, run your background piece of Wisteria Wonder Cardstock through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.
3. Use the dauber and the stamp pad to add the edge of color around the
4. Cut ribbon into two pieces: 5” long, and 4” long. Wrap larger piece of ribbon around dotted cardstock and adhere in the back, using snail adhesive. Cut the 4” piece in half, cutting one of each end at an angle. Add the two smaller pieces of ribbon with glue dots, one on top of the other, on top of the larger piece of ribbon that has been adhered around the Wisteria Wonder cardstock. Thread the button with the Baker’s Twine, tie a bow, and attach over the two angled pieces with a glue dot.
5. Adhere Wisteria Wonder piece to the front of card with snail adhesive. Using 4 dimensionals, adhere stamped piece to front of card. Adhere pearls as shown.
6. Stamp sentiment on scrap using Wisteria Wonder ink, and punch out (remember to use the punch upside down so you can see where you are going) with the Word Window punch. Punch a scrap of Wisteria Wonder with the Designer
Punch for background of sentiment. Adhere sentiment to this piece, then attach to
card with two dimensionals.
Tip: To get the embossed look on your card front, the Sizzix and Stampin’ Up! logos should be top side.
Stamps: (wood-131931, clear-130733) Oh, Hello , (130736) Off the Grid
Paper: (126840) Gumball Green 4 -1/4 x 11, (102316) Naturals White for cutting, (130814) Epic Day This and That DSP for punching
Ink: (126861) Gumball Green, (126974) Early Espresso
Accessories: (113439) Big Shot, (130911) Circle Framelits, (120906) 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, (130916) Alphabet Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, (129399)Tea Lace Paper Doilies,(126848) Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon
1. Score card base at 5-1/2″. Place card front in folder and roll through the Big Shot.
2. Stamp sentiment on Naturals White. Cut with desired size of Circle Framelit.
3. Punch DSP with 2- 1/2″ Circle Punch.
4. Brush Early Espresso ink pad around edges of both circles.
5. Stamp Off the Grid in Early Espresso ion both circles and doily.
6. Adhere doily to card front as shown and trim off edge.
7. Glue DSP circle on doily.
8. Tie ribbon around card front and tie a knot on right side over dsp circle.
9. Adhere sentiment circle over ribbon as shown.
Cardstock – Pink Pirouette
Accessories – Two Step Owl Punch (118074), 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch (118874), 1 1/4 Circle Punch (119861), Paper Snips (103579), Bone Folder (102300), Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue (110755), Non – SU – reverse tweezers
1) Punch out 8 owl bodies using the 2 step Owl Punch and neatly trim off the feet.
2) Cut a slit approx. 1/2 – 3/4″ long into the body of the owl between the ears, fold/ overlap where you cut and adhere to each other using Tombow Multi-Purpose Glue.
3) With a Bone Folder burnish/ curl the petals you just created to give them form/ dimension.
4) Use the Tombow Multi-Purpose Glue to adhere 5 petals to a 1 14″ diameter punched circle of cardstock and then add a second layer using the final three petals.
5) Punch a piece of 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle from the same cardstock, cut a spiral into it, and with reverse tweezers wrap the spiral tightly, remove tweezers, allow to relax slightly and glue end/ bottom to seal it from unraveling.
6) Using the Tombow Multi-Purpose Glue add the spiral flower centre to the middle of the flower. You now have a completed owl rose.
My Digital Studio (130647 Disc or 130646 Download)
Candid Frames Download: 129929
Geometric Lines Designer Paper download: 121068
1. Start a new project in My Digital Studio: Photobooks and Individual Pages-Choose Page Size (I used an 8×8 page size)-Create Your Own.
2. Select background paper. (I used the Soft Suede stripes from Geometric Lines Designer Paper).
3. Select Candid Frames under the Embellishment option, then select the polaroid frame to add to you project.
4. Select the photo you’d like and add it to the page. Line it up as desired on top of the polaroid frame.
5. Select the text box and add the desired caption for your photo.
6. Add any other desired design elements to the page. (I used borders from Simple Snapshots,but any could be used.)
7. Save your project.
Stamps: (Clear 125537, Wood 128442) Mixed Bunch, (Clear 131059, Wood 131056) A Dozen Thoughts
Ink: (126944) Daffodil Delight, (126985) Wisteria Wonder, (126980) Basic Black
Card Stock: (100730) Whisper White, (122922) Wisteria Wonder
Tool and Accessories: (119868) 1” Circle Punch, (119873) 3/4” Circle Punch, (119246) Rhinestone Basic Jewels, (104430) Stampin’ Dimensionals
1. Cut the card base in Wisteria Wonder 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”. Score at 4-1/4”.
2. Cut the Whisper White layer 4” x 5-1/4”.
3. Stamp two flowers in Wisteria Wonder and two in Daffodil Delight. Stamp some off the edge of the paper and it’s ok to let them overlap.
4. Stamp the larger flower center in Wisteria Wonder and the two smaller centers in Daffodil Delight.
5. Stamp the sentiment on the right bottom allowing it to be stamped overtop of the flower.
6. Punch the larger flower center with the 1” Circle Punch and the two smaller ones with the 3/4” Circle Punch.
7. Apply the centers onto the flowers with Dimensionals.
8. Use Dimensionals to apply the Whisper White layer to the card base.
9. Add Rhinestones to the popped up centers.
10. Stamp a few flowers on the inside of the card and envelope.
Extra Large Paper clips (available at office supply and big box stores)
Wisteria Wonder Cardstock (122922) and Pear Pizzazz Cardstock (131201)
Elegant Eggplant Ink Pad (126969)
1/8” Mini Brad (122941)
1 ¾” Scallop Circle Punch (119854)
3/8” White Taffeta Ribbon (109070)
Glue Dots (103683)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755) or Crystal Effects (101055)
Bone Folder (102300)
Stampin’ Spritzer (126185)
Stamping Sponge (101610)
1. Punch three scalloped circles from Wisteria Wonder Cardstock. Fill Stampin’ Spritzer with water and lightly spritz Wisteria Wonder scallops. While damp, crumple up, smooth out and set aside to dry.
2. While Wisteria Wonder scallops are drying, punch two scallops from Pear Pizzazz Cardstock. Lay one scallop flat on your work surface and place the Extra Large Paperclip on top of the Pear Pizzazz scallop such that the curve at the top of the paper clip is situated about one third of the way down from the top of the scallop with the width of the paperclip centered in the scallop. (Go ahead, read that again!) Place two Stampin’ Dimensionals, one above the other (not stacked) in between the two vertical sides of the paper clip.
3. Squirt a little Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue or Crystal Effects between the top of the upper Stampin’ Dimensional and the curve of the paperclip. (This prevents the flower from sliding up and down on the paper clip.)
4. Adhere the other Pear Pizzazz scallop over the paper clip and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Cut a 3” length of 3/8” White Taffeta Ribbon and fold over, placing a Glue Dot in the fold. Adhere with another Glue Dot in between the two Pear Pizzazz scallops. Trim ends.
6. When Wisteria Wonder scallops are dry, vigorously drag them over the bone folder with your thumb until layers of cardstock separate. When completely separated, gently pull apart. Repeat, making a total of six scallops.
7. If desired, color edges of scallops by dragging over or sponging with Elegant Eggplant Ink Pad.
8. Crumple scallops and stack on top of one another. Push 1/8” Mini Brad through center and open prongs.
9. Adhere flower assembly to Pear Pizzazz scallop with Glue Dots. Fluff flower as desired.
Pull out some shaving cream, a glass or disposable container, and re-inkers (1-4) in colors that you would like to accentuate in your project. You will amaze and wow those that receive the card or view the scrapbook page with your end results.
I can see you scratching your head trying to envision how this is going to work. Let me take you through the steps.
CS: Wild Wasabi (#108641), Perfect Plum (#101889), Whisper White (#100730)
Ink: Wild Wasabi (#126959), Perfect Plum (#126963), Black Stazon (#101406)
Ink Refill: Wild Wasabi (#109020), Perfect Plum (#102107)
Other: Blender Pen (#102845), Pearl Basic Jewels (#119247), Big Shot (#113439), Ovals Collection Framelits (#129381), Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430), Sticky Strip (#104294)
Materials needed: container, shaving cream, re-inkers, paper towels, rubber scrapper.
1. In your container, that needs to be large enough for your project piece, squirt in some shaving cream. You don’t need enough to cover the entire bottom of your container because eventually you will smash that mountain of cream down. *Side note: I don’t recommend using a metal container. I have washed the shaving cream out but the scent just seems to linger for the longest time. I have used my glass 9×13 and it works well even for the 12×12 sheets of cardstock (I will explain later). You can also use disposable aluminum baking sheets or plastic takeout containers.
2. Randomly place re-inker drops on the shaving cream. You don’t want to cover the entire surface, you just want random drops here and there. Do this with all of the colors that you wish to use. It has be recommended to use 2-4 different inks but even using just one color gives you a great effect.
3. Using a knife, a bamboo skewer, or even a toothpick, swipe through the ink drops giving some swirl or simple lines of ink in the shaving cream. You don’t want to mix it up vigorously or you will end up with a muddied color combination.
4. Take your piece of cardstock (I usually just use my Whisper White but you can use any light color and achieve beautiful results) and gently place it onto the shaving cream. Push down lightly until the shaving cream has covered the entire surface (pushes out the sides) and then remove.
5. Place your cardstock face-up on the paper towels and gently scrap off the excess. You will see magical results as you do this! Return the shaving cream that you have scrapped off back into your container and make more decorative pieces.
6. Allow your cardstock to dry completely before using on your project.
Note: If you are using this in a scrapbook remember that it is not archival safe and you will only want to use it as an embellishment that does not touch photos. If you wish to use it as archival you might experiment with archival mists but I am not aware of what the results will be.
As you play with your container of shaving cream try rolling your cardstock into the cream. This will help to eliminate air pockets. You might even try swirling your cardstock as you are placing it into the cream to receive an even different effect. If you use multiple colors you will perhaps see the tie-dye effect of the 60’s! This has been a favorite technique that I enjoy using quite often. I hope you enjoy it as well.
#131297 8 1/2 X 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock
#131175 Classic Stamp Pad-Coastal Cabana Ink
#122334 Simply Scoring Tool
#119855 Large Oval Punch
#114319 Whisper White 5/8″ Organza Ribbon
#130942 Flower Shop Stamp Set
#118486 Clear-Mount Blocks-Block C
#130136 Designer Series Paper Stacks-Coastal Cabana
#102300 Bone Folder
1. Stamp cardstock as desired
2. Score 8 1/2 side at 2″ on both sides
3. Turn paper to 11″ side and score at 4 1/2 on both sides
4. Use bone folder to make crisp creases in the valley’s (see picture)
5. Fold long sides towards center and create a valley fold on the angled lines by matching up the folded edges
6. Fold and form your bag/box
7. Using Scallop punch-punch hole at top through cardstock and tie with ribbon.
Stamps: By the Seashore (w-132582, c-126532), Daydream Medallions (w-131976, c-126467), Designer Type Photopolymer (132956)
Card Stock: 12 x 12 Whisper White (124302), Coastal Cabana (131297), Strawberry Slush (131295)
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar (131174), Coastal Cabana (131175), Crisp Cantaloupe (131176), Pistachio Pudding (131177), Strawberry Slush (131178)
Accessories: Big Shot (113439), Magnetic Platform (130658), Floral Frames Collection Framelits (127012), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL (104332), Glue Dots (103683), 3/8″ Ruffle Stretch Ribbon – Strawberry Slush (130023), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
1. First, stamp the Daydream Medallion in Coastal Cabana.
2. Using the Designer Type Photopolymer Stamps, spell your title (I curved the title a bit to fit it into the medallion I chose). Stamp the title in the medallion in Baked Brown Sugar.
3. Die cut the medallion image using the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and Floral Frames die.
4. Cut the mat for the photo in Strawberry Slush (5 1/4 x 7 1/4), and Coastal Cabana (6 x 7 1/2). Adhere ribbon around the bottom of the Coastal Cabana using Glue Dots. Attach to page using SNAIL.
5. Stamp 2 each of the seashell & crab images in Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar.
6. Cut out the images using Paper Snips. Don’t be intimidated – they are easy shapes to cut out!
7. Alternate cut out images, and adhere to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Adhere title to page. Embellish with Basic Pearls.