All Squared Away
I love the name of this bundle, All Squared Away. And it seems like an appropriate stamp set to use for me getting back to work. I planned on being “off” for only a week, but it has taken me closer to two months (gasp) to start feeling like “I’m all squared away”. Watch for some more regular posts here as well as on my Facebook page and Instagram page.
Back to my All Squared Away Card…
I made this card last month for a demonstrator card swap this month (demonstrator perks!). I fell in love with the All Squared Away Bundle when the new catalogue came out last month. It was the dies, that I wanted to play with to get peek-a-boo effect. Plus, the matching set, also called All Squared Away, has fun sayings and cute background pieces that you can stamp in behind the dies. You can see the complete supply list of this card at the end of this post.
Here’s how I made my card:
- I embossed the background of the card with Stitched Greenery Die (another new die that I’m loving). My tip for using this die is to cut your card base to 4 1/4″ x 11″ inches so it is easy to fit into the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. I also did this on my card on today’s Facebook Live.
- I attached a piece of 4″ x 3″ piece of the Polished Pink Designer Series Paper to the front of the card.
- I attached a small square piece of Basic White cardstock to one of the Foam Adhesive sheets. Then I used the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Tulip “Square” to cut it out.
- I also used the same die to cut out the green part of the flower stem from a piece of Shaded Spruce. cardstock. I then trimmed off the flower heads from the green die cut.
- There are several additional flower head dies in the All Squared Away Bundle so that you can just cut out the flower heads. I die cut some of the of tulip head die cuts out of the matching Polished Pink Designer Series Paper so that I had a nice matching card. I love how this element looks and pops off the page.
- I attached the green die cut and then the tulip flower heads to the white die cut using the Fine Tip Glue Pen (listed below). I liked using the glue so that I could have a bit of wiggle room to get the die cuts into the right place.
- I then attached everything to the front of the card, including some twine, the saying (stamped in matching Shaded Spruce ink) and a lovely little gem to tie it it all together (from the Sequins for Everything pack).
I also made a Pale Papaya version of the card.
Which version of All Squared Away card do you like better?