Curvy Christmas Swag Card
I’m loving the Curvy Christmas stamp set. I used this limited time stamp set to make this lovely Christmas swag card. I was picturing something that you might put on your door when I made this card.
I used several of the stamps from the Curvy Christmas stamp set for card and some additional Stampin’ Up! supplies too. See the full list of supplies at the end of this post.
I made this card with my VIP’s during our Friday afternoon Live Sessions. See more about how to become one of my VIP’s here.
Here’s how I made this card:
- With Old Olive ink, I stamped the pine image from in the background of the card.
- Then I added some of the more leafy looking images with Mossy Meadow ink. I used both sizes and make the smaller one branch off the larger one to create a longer swag.
- I stamped, with Crumb Cake ink, some of the dot images from the stamp set on to the background of the card. I stamped some of those dots full strength ink and some I re-stamped with out more ink (we call this stamping technique “stamping off”). I also sponged some of the Crumb Cake ink around the edges of the Very Vanilla card stock using a Stampin’ Sponge (see it in the list of supplies below).
- I then attached the Very Vanilla card stock to a layer of Real Red card stock. And then attached that to the Crumb Cake card base.
- I punched some Old Olive card stock with the Sprig Punch and added several sprigs with glue dots.
- I die cut out the saying using the Curvy Dies that you can get with the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle. See more about that promotion here. I stamped the saying with Mossy Meadow ink. The saying is also from the Curvy Christmas Bundle.
- I die cut a red foil star using the Stitched Stars dies.
- I used two different bows for this card and attached them both with glue dots.
- I finished off my Swag card with the red foil popped up with dimensionals.
Stay tuned to www.StampwithJenn.com for more upcoming projects using the Curvy Christmas stamp set.