Hugs from Shelli
Are you a Paper Pumpkin subscriber? If so then you would have got this gorgeous kit this month, that was designed by Stampin’ Up! founder, Shelli Gardner. This kit might be my favourite one so far this year.
See the “how to” video below showing how to put together the May 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit.
Here’s some other ideas for using this month’s kit. See below for brief instructions on each card. This project all feature the Bird Ballad Suite which will be available in the new catalogue starting on June 4th.
How to Make the Thank You Card
- Stamp the adorable bird from the Free as a Bird Stamp Set.
- Watercolour (with ink or pencils) using Coastal Cabana and Crusshed Curry colours.
- Cut out the bird with your Paper Snips scissors.
- Attach the bird to the card front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
How to Make the Dear Friend Card
- Stamp images as shown.
- Stamp the tag and cut it out on an angle.
- Tie the adorable Bird Ballad Trinket to the card with the included linen thread.
How to Hello & Hugs Card
- Use the new Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards & Tin and the new Stitched Nested Labels (all available on June 4th)
- Tuck a piece of Old Olive cardstock in behind the laser cut card friend to make the lacy details pop.
- Use a blender pen to colour in the element on the Label.
If you would like to try out a Paper Pumpkin kit, you can subscribe for one month only. Make sure you subscribe by the 10th of the month to get the current monthly kit. Try it Now!