Halloween Spooktacular Card
It’s only three weeks until Halloween. Do you make Halloween treats or cards? You have just enough time to order your Halloween stamp sets and still have time to stamp. Check out adorable sets like the Trick or Tweet one from Stampin’ Up! Wouldn’t this card be adorable for your little spook?
A couple of tips and notes on this card that I want to point out.
- All the supplies are listed below and you can click on any image to go to my Online Store.
- The background was created with the Tufted folder. So many uses for this folder.
- The image was coloured with the Blends Alchohol Markers from Stampin’ Up! (see more about Blends here).
- The dots on the card are made by a stylus dipped in shimmer paint! And then gently drop the paint drips on the card front.
- The base of the card is Gray Granite, which is quickly becoming my new favourite neutral.
- You can see another fun Halloween card I made with the “Trick or Tweet” stamp set here.
See all of the products I used on this spooktacular Trick or Tweet Halloween card below and click on any of them to link to my Online Store.