Thanks a Bunch (of carrots) with Basket Bunch Stamp set
Here’s how to make this cute thank you card!
- Draw a pencil mark along the Watercolor cardstock.
- Stamp the carrots so that the tops are above the pencil line.
- Colour in the carrots using the Pumpkin Pie Watercolor Pencil and an Aquapainter. Let them dry.
- Colour in the top of the carrots using Old Olive Watercolor Pencil and an Aquapainter.
- Shade in the dirt starting with the Early Espresso Watercolor Pencil, just very lightly and gradually get darker. Then add some shading with the Basic Black Watercolor Pencil. Also add a darker pencil line, with Early Espresso over top of the pencil line to form the ground.
- Use the Aquapainter to blend in the Earth. Start at the top and work down.
- Colour in the sky using the Bermuda Bay Watercolor Pencil. Fade out the sky from dark (near the ground) to lighter at the top.
- Stamp saying on a strip of white cardstock.
- Add the ribbon and the embellishment.
Check back to www.stampwithjenn.com tomorrow for another card -an Easter card -using this adorable Basket Bunch stamp set. Shop in my online store HERE for the Basket Bunch stamps set. (Hurry Easter is on April 16th!).