Masking Technique on Gift Card Holder
Doing any last minute purchasing of gift cards? Need a cute way to package up your gift cards?
Check out this cute gift card holder. It is a simple little card with a pocket inside. I made the front with the Jar of Cheer stamp set and matching framelits. To get all the “candy” in the jar, I masked the candy. Here’s how:
- Stamp the candy image on a post it note. Cut it out.
- Stamp a few of the candy images near the front of the jar.
- Cover up the stamped images with the post it notes masks.
- Stamp the candy images so that they overlap the post it notes.
- Continue to move the post it notes and overlay the stamped images until the jar is “full”.
TIP: Do all the masking before you cut out the jar. It is easier to work with a larger piece of cardstock.
Want to know how to make some other styles of gift card holders? Check out my Gift Card Online Class. You get instant access to the class and the ideas when you purchase the class. Just in time to make your Christmas gift cards look pretty. Check out the class details HERE.