Trick or Treat Easel Sample Post
Love this Halloween Easel card that I got in a recent demonstrator swap from Rose Marie Coleman. Lots of cute little touches and a bit of a twist on a traditional easel card.
If you do a search for “easel card” on my blog in the search box, you will see another few different types of easel cards. The common part is that they stay open by use of a “stopper” inside the card. Just another cool way to display a card.
This style of easel card with the fun label dies on it, would also be a great way to display a photo, if you turned this Halloween card into a Christmas or birthday card.
So some of the fun elements on this card:
- the spider web doily (cut in half to get more use out of the doilies)
- the black glimmer paper under the circles
- the “boo” is from the “Happy Scenes” stamp set
- the sponged black edges of the inside piece (spooky!)
- the embossed panel on the top.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog