Toil and Trouble Halloween card
This fun Halloween card was made by Beckie Roy of Hamilton.
I love how Beckie "hung" the skelton using baker's twine.
All the stamped pieces are from the Toil and Trouble stamp set.
- Notice the coloured the "eye" on the crow. It is a rhinestone coloured with a sharpie marker!
- The saying was inked up with Pumpkin Pie ink and then a black marker run along the bottom of the inked stamp before stamping!
- The shape was cut with the Big Shot and a matching framelit die.
- Tear the edge of the cardstock for a "scary" look!
* Stampin’ Up! Holiday Happiness Catalogue 2013