HO HO HO CARD
STAMPS: Color Me Christmas (131742w, 131745c), O Goodie (131886w, 131889c)
INK: Jet Black Staz On (101406), Crisp Cantaloupe (131176)
CARDSTOCK: Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730), Old Olive (100702)
ACCESSORIES: 2.5” Circle Punch (120906), Season of Style Designer Series Paper (132340), Paper Snips Scissors (103579), Season of Style Designer Washi Tape (132155), 1/8” Real Red Taffeta Ribbon (119251), Real Red Marker (100052), Old Olive Marker (100079), Basic Black Marker (100082), Blender Pen (102845), Dazzling Details (124117), Dimensionals (104430), 2-Way Glue Pen (100425), Snail Adhesive (104332)
OTHER: cotton ball
1. Cutting Instructions:
• Real Red 8.5 x 11
• Designer Paper 5.25 x 1.5”
• Washi Tape 5.25”
• Whisper White 4.25 x 2.25”
• Old Olive 4 x 2”
• Whisper White 3.5 x 3.5”
• Whisper White Scrap 2 x 2”
• Ribbon 9”
1. Stamp the Santa image with Black Staz On ink on the 3.5” square of white cardstock and let it dry.
2. Stamp the Santa image again with Black Staz On ink getting his beard on the smallest piece of white. Let it dry and cut it out.
3. Colour the Santa and candy cane images with the Real Red, Olive Olive and Basic Black Markers. Use the blender pen and pick up a tiny bit of ink from the Crisp Cantaloupe pad to colour Santa’s face. Let it dry.
4. Punch out the Santa image with the circle punch (TIP: Use the punch upside down so that you can see to centre the image).
5. Fold the Real Red card base in half and attach the Designer Paper to the front of the card.
6. Add a strip of Washi Tape to the edge of the Designer Paper.
7. Stamp the “HO HO HO” on the Old Olive cardstock with Black Staz On ink
8. Attach the Old Olive stamped cardstock to the Whisper White mat.
9. Tie the ribbon around the stamped Olive cardstock and tie it in a knot.
10. Add the punched out Santa image to the front of the card using dimensionals.
11. Apply 2-Way glue to the cut out beard. Break apart the cotton ball and spread a small piece of cotton over the beard cut out. Let it dry.
12. Attach the cut out bead to Santa’s face using dimensionals.
13. Apply Dazzling Details to Santa’s hat, coat and cuffs. Let it dry!
Mini Milk Carton Halloween Haunted House
STAMPS: Halloween Hello 131718(w) 131721(c); Tags 4 You 131820(w) 131823(c)
INK: Black Stazon Ink (101406), Early Espresso (126974), Basic Gray (126981), Summer Starfruit (126991), Elegant Eggplant (126969)
CARDSTOCK: Tangerine Tango (111349), Elegant Eggplant (105126), Summer Starfruit (126839), Basic Gray (121044), Whisper White (100730)
ACCESSORIES: Mini Milk Carton Die (117310), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Paper Snips (103579), 1” Square Punch (124094), Ticket Duo Punch (126883), Small Heart Punch (117193), 7/8” Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), Postage Stamp Punch (122344), 1” Circle Punch (119868), Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (127751), Basics Glimmer Brads (121003), Window Sheet (114323), Tangerine Tango Stampin’ Write Marker (131259), Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082), Stampin’ Sponge (101610), Sticky Strip (104294), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Basic Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Bone Folder (102300), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Post-It Note, Staple or insert brad to close milk carton
1. Use Big Shot to die-cut Mini Milk Carton. Fold on all score lines (but not roof score lines) and crease with Bone Folder. Apply Sticky Strip as shown in photo to side tab and third bottom flap from left.
2. Use 1” Square Punch to punch a piece of Post-It note with adhesive on back. Place this on second center square over from left if you would like a window. Fold all bottom flaps up and use post-it to guide the 1” Square Punch to punch the window. If there is difficulty punching through two layers of card stock, trim the flap to clear the punch.
3. Using Mini Glue Dots, adhere a small square of window sheet on the inside of the window before folding up the milk carton. If desired, stamp anywhere on the milk carton before adhering together.
4. Remove Sticky Strip red pieces and adhere milk carton together. Fold in the four bottom flaps. Pinch the top to form the roof and add candy before closing. Keep roof closed by stapling or inserting a brad.
5. Cut roof piece 2” x 4 ½” from Elegant Eggplant. Punch ends with Scallop Border Punch. Emboss roof with Fancy Fan Embossing Folder. Sponge with Early Espresso ink. Fold in half and adhere to milk carton with a Stampin’ Dimensional on each end.
6. Punch door with Ticket Duo Punch from Summer Starfruit. Sponge with Summer Starfruit ink. Insert Glimmer Brad for door knob. Cut a small rectangle of Basic Gray and sponge for doorstep. Adhere to front of house.
7. Sponge edges of house with Early Espresso ink.
8. Now decorate your Halloween house! Stamp some images from the Halloween Hello stamp set and punch or cut out; for example: the bat, the witch on a punched circle of Summer Starfruit, Bats About You sign, skull with Rhinestone eyes, and candy saying punched with 7/8” Scallop Circle Punch. The greeting on the back of the house is from Tags 4 You and punched out with a 1” Square Punch, layered on a Postage Stamp Punch of Elegant Eggplant. The tiny ghosts are punched with the Small Heart Punch cut in half. Adhere all pieces to house with SNAIL or Stampin’ Dimensionals.
STAMPS: Magnificent Maple (131868)
CARDSTOCK: Very Vanilla (101650)for stamping
INK:Jet Black Stazon (101405), Always Artichoke (126972), Cajun Craze(126965)
ACCESSORIES: Burlap Ribbon(132140), Antique Brad (117273), Paper Snips (103579), Glue Dots (103683), Sponge Daubers(102892), Stazon Cleaner (109196)
votive holder and candle (not from Stampin’ Up!)
1. Stamp Magnificent Maple twice in Black Stazon on Very Vanilla card stock.
2. Sponge with daubers in Always Artichoke and Cajun Craze to create the fall look desired.
3. Cut out leaves with Paper Snips. Set aside.
4. Wrap Burlap Ribbon around votive holder overlapping in front by at least an inch.
5. Connect at the overlap with an Antique Brad. Use a few Glue Dots around to secure ribbon around votive holder.
6. Attach leaves with glue dots, or hot glue to Burlap Ribbon.
7. Pull a few fibers from a length of another piece of burlap ribbon. Tie into bow and adhere as shown.
8. Your creation is ready for display!
STAMPS: Oh, Hello (W-131931, C-130733)
INK: (Crushed Curry) Regals Collection Stampin’ Write Markers (131262)
CARDSTOCK: Soft Sky (131203), Chocolate Chip (102128), Crumb Cake (120953), Whisper White (100730), Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper (132184)
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot (113439), Expression Thinlits Dies (132171), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275), Small Oval Punch (120908), Paper-Piercing Tool (126189), 2-Way Glue Pen (100425), Silicone Craft Sheet (127853), Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262), Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon (125582)
OTHER: Pencil, Ruler (or Grid Sheet)
1. Create card base from Chocolate Chip cardstock (5-1/2” x 8-1/2”; score at 4-1/4” and fold in half).
2. Cut Designer Series Paper to measure 5-1/2” x 2-3/4”. Using a pencil, lightly place a mark on the left side of the paper 3/4” from the bottom edge. Place another pencil mark on the right side of the paper 1-3/4” from the bottom edge.
3. Align paper in paper trimmer (at an angle), lining up the pencil marks with the cutting track; cut paper in two. Erase pencil marks as needed.
4. Punch two strips (6” x 1/2″) of Crumb Cake cardstock using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. Adhere punched strips to Designer Paper and trim ends as necessary. Adhere pieces to top and bottom of card base.
5. Die-cut “thankful” from Soft Sky cardstock using the Thinlits die and the Big Shot. Place die-cut image face down on Silicone Craft Sheet and apply 2-Way Glue to entire piece. Adhere die-cut to open area of card base, allowing portions of the word to overlap slightly.
6. Ink the word “SO” from the Oh, Hello stamp set using Crushed Curry Marker; stamp on Whisper White cardstock. Crop image using the Small Oval Punch. Poke a hole in the oval using the Paper-Piercing Tool.
7. Tie Seam Binding Ribbon in a bow around top portion of card. Using White Baker’s Twine, tie punched oval to ribbon.
Vary the angle by slanting the ruler more or less when marking the paper.
To use an image in the center, start with light cardstock (White, Vanilla, or Crumb Cake) as the card base. Stamp the image directly on the cardbase and color/watercolor the image as desired.
STAMPS:131721 C – Halloween Hello stamp set, 131718 w – Halloween Hello stamp set, 130580 c – Halloween Bash stamp set, 130577 w – Halloween Bash stamp set
INK: 101406 – Staz-on Jet black ink
Cardstock – 108601 – Pumpkin Pie cardstock, 106550 – Very Vanilla cardstock, 127885 – Champagne glitter cardstock, 132185 – Witches Brew designer series paper
ACCESSORIES: 104199 – Linen Thread, 119854 – 1¾” scallop circle punch, 119856 – Scallop oval punch, 119861 – 1¼” circle punch, 119860 – 1⅜” circle punch, 1119253 – Pumpkin Pie ⅛” taffeta ribbon, 19855 – large oval punch
1. Cut your designer paper to 11” x 11” and then score on each side at 4”.
2. Mark each side at the half way point and then create the triangles as in the picture and cut out the unwanted pieces to create the diamond type shape.
3. On Very Vanilla cardstock and using Staz-on ink stamp two witch images and two chandelier images from the Halloween Hello stamp set.
4. Punch the witches with the 1¼” circle punch and the chandeliers with the large oval.
5. Punch two 1⅜” circles in champagne glitter and two 1¾”scallop circles in Pumpkin Pie. Layer these together with the witch image.
6. Punch two oval scallops in Pumpkin Pie and layer with the chandelier images.
7. Adhere these four images to one on each side of the main box.
8. Punch holes in the top of each triangle and using 1m of Pumpkin Pie ribbon doubled tie the top of the box closed.
9. To create the final tag, stamp the Beware image from Halloween Bash set in Staz-On, onto Very Vanilla cardstock and punch out with the oval punch. The larger layer is a punch out of the scallop oval in champagne glitter card .
10. This can be attached to the ribbon with some linen thread.
- Strawberry Slush Cardstock 131295 Cut card stock at 5 1/2 X 4 1/4″ then cut in half at 4 1/4″
- Daffodil Delight #119683 large scrap piece
- Whisper White #100730 Cut 2 strips 5 1/2 X 3/4″, 1 piece 1 1/2 x 2 1/2″
- Gumball Green #126840 Cut 1 piece 1/2 X 5 1/2″
Designer Series Paper Birthday Basics #130145 cut piece 5 1/2 x 2 1/2″, Window Sheets #114323 cut 2 strips 3 x 1/2 and 1 at 2 1/2 x 1/2″, Snail Adhesive # 104332, Sticky Strip # 104294, Scallop Edge Border Punch # 119882, Bird Builder Punch #117191, Chevron Embossing Folder # 127749, Simply Scored Scoring Tool #122334, Bigshot #113439, Dimensionals #104430
1. Place sticky strip along one side of Strawberry Slush cardstock where scored.
2. Take the three window sheets and attach DSP to about window sheet.
3. Punch 3 wings from the Bird punch to be used as flames. Attach DSP and Wings (flames) using Snail Adhesive.
4. Peel sticky strip from card stock and apply 3 decorated window sheets leaving small spaces between each one.
5. Add a small amount of snail to bottom of window sheets with DSP and then attach both pieces of card stock where it is scored
6. Your card is now an A2 sized card.
7. Use Scallop Border punch, punch two pieces of Whisper White cardstock and adhere on each side of window sheets using snail adhesive
8. Decorate front of card using Birthday Basics DSP (before attaching place Gumball Green cardstock in Chevron embossing folder and run through Bigshot) Adhere
Gumball Green to bottom of Birthday Basics DSP
9. Stamp Happy Birthday using various In-Color markers on Whisper White cardstock. Cut into banner. Attach to front of card using Dimensionals.
10. Stamp Whisper White Cardstock with Stamp “so many candles so little cake” and attach to inside of card using Snail adhesive.
STAMPS: Special Season Stamp Set (WM 131766, CM 131769)
CARDSTOCK: Winter Frost Designer Series Paper (132341), Smoky Slate Card Stock (131202), Whisper White Card Stock (100730), Coastal Cabana Card Stock (131297)
INK:Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad (131171)
Accessories: Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (120805), Silver 1/8” Ribbon (132137), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889)
1. Cut 8-1/2” X 11” Smoky Slate Card Stock to 5-1/2” X 8-1/2” then fold in half to form your card base.
2. Cut 8-1/2” X 11” Coastal Cabana Card Stock to 4” X 5-1/4”.
3. Cut 8-1/2” X 11” Whisper White Card Stock to 1” X 5” and 3-1/2” X 5”.
4. Stamp Christmas Greetings from the Special Season Stamp Set onto the 1” X 5” piece of Whisper White Card Stock using the Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad.
5. Cut the Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to 3” X 5”.
6. Cut 4 pieces of Winter Frost Designer Series Paper to 1-1/2” X 4”
7. Using the Stampin’ Trimmer diagonally cut the 4 pieces of Winter Frost Designer Series Paper.
8. Attach the 3” X 5” piece Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to the 3” X 5” piece of Whisper White Card Stock then peal off the backing.
9. Starting in the middle of the 3” X 5” piece start placing your Winter Frost Designer Series Papers triangles in the pattern of your choice until you have used all 8 pieces.
10. Trim off the parts of the starburst that are hanging over the edge.
11. Attach your starburst patterned piece to the Coastal Cabana Card Stock with SNAIL Adhesive.
12. Attach your Christmas Greetings to the Coastal Cabana Card Stock with SNAIL Adhesive.
13. Attach the 1/8” Silver Ribbon between the starburst pattern and your Christmas Greetings.
14. Attach your Coastal Cabana Card Stock to Smoky Slate Card base to finish off your card.
STAMPS: Lovely as a Tree (c-# 12793 w-# 128655), Simply Sketched (Hostess c- # 129672, w-# 129669)
CARDSTOCK: Shimmery White, (# 101910), Old Olive card stock (#9100702), Chocolate Chip (#102128), Season of Style Designer Series Paper Pack (#132181)
INK:Old Olive (#126593), Chocolate Chip (#126979)
Tools: Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue (#110755), Sticky Strip (#104294), Stamp-a-Ma-Jig (#101049 – optional)
1. Card base – cut Old Olive cards stock 4-1/4” x 11”, score at 5-1/2”, Cut Chocolate Chip card stock 4” x 5-1/4”, Cut Season of Style paper 5” x 3-3/4”, Cut Old Olive card stock 3-3/8” X 4-5/8”, Cut Shimmery White card stock 3-1/4” x 4-3/4”
2. Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler ribbon 2”
3. Ink the evergreen tree from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set with Old Olive and stamp in center of Shimmery White card stock
4. Without reinking stamp, stamp on each side of single tree
5. Ink stamp with Old Olive; stamp off on scrap paper and stamp tree on one side of single tree.
6. Without reinking stamp, stamp tree on other side.
7. You will now have a set of trees that look like some in the distance.
8. If you choose to use the Stamp-a-Ma-Jig, you will be able to line up the trees and see where you are stamping.
9. Ink the sympathy sentiment from the Simply Sketched stamp set with Chocolate Chip ink
10. Stamp the sentiment on the lower left hand side of the Shimmery White card stock
11. Fold the Cherry Cobbler ribbon in half and secure with Sticky Tape.
12. Assemble card with Multi-purpose Liquid Glue – attach the ribbon behind the Chocolate Chip panel.
13. Decorate the inside of card if you wish.
My Digital Studio #130646, one sheet Whisper White card stock #100730; Black Frame 8 x 10”; home printer
1. Open New Project and choose Photobook and Individual Pages, then choose 8 1/2 x 11” Portrait.
2. Create background color: Dusty Durango.
3. Add phrase using a font of your choice – the example in this photo uses Corleone Due.
4. Choose Spooky Bingo Bits brush stamp set and add black cat and haunted house.
5. Choose A Split Second brush stamp set and add splatter 1 & 2 on edges of project.
6. Choose Vintage Overlays brush stamp set and add texture #11 on top of entire project.
7. Print project using home printer onto Whisper White cardstock.
8. Insert cardstock into Black Frame to complete project. Hang or stand on table!
STAMPS: Simply Sketched (129669), Label Something (130598)
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White (106549), Baked Brown Sugar (131301), Crisp Cantaloupe (130021), Pistachio Pudding (131299), Coastal Cabana (131302)
INK:Baked Brown Sugar (131174), Crisp Cantaloupe (131176), Pistachio Pudding (131177), Coastal Cabana (131175)
ACCESSORIES: Artisan Label Punch (130920), Baked Brown Sugar Ruffle Stretch Trim (130022), In Colour Boutique Details, (130938) Washi Tape (131269) Liquid Glue (110755) Dimensionals (104430)
• Step 1: Cut a card blank in Pistachio Pudding 29cm by 10.5cm, a matting layer 12cm by 9.5cm in Coastal Cabana, a layer 11.5cm by 9cm in Baked Brown Sugar and a layer 11cm by8.5cm in Whisper White.
• Step 2: Begin by cutting your washi tape to roughly the length you want.
• Step 3: This bit is messy – you need to press the tape into the ink and stick it to your card.
• Step 4: Then lift off
• Step 5: Stick once more directly underneath where you had just stick it.
This leaves the distressed looking panel of colour fading into the next one.
• Step 5: Decorate your card to finish.
STAMPS: Very Merry Tags (#130393 w, #130402 c), Warmth & Wonder (#131880 w, #131883 c)
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White Card Stock (#100730), Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack (#132181), Season of Style Designer Journaling Tags (#132808)
INK: Old Olive (#126953), Cherry Cobbler (#126966), Stampin’ Write Markers: Baked Brown Sugar (#131260), Old Olive (#100079)
1. The divided page protectors come in an assortment of pages, each with different size divisions. You will need to decide which pages work for the photos that you are wanting to scrap … remember the orientation of your photos, this will help you decide which pages are the best. The designer journaling tags also has a large assortment of tags of different sizes and orientation. Just choose those that work best for you.
2. Fill in the blank spaces with DSP cut to size. Those on the left page are 4×4, the right page is 4×6. Using Snail adhere your photos to the DSP. Embellish with pieces of washi tape.
3. Cut a strip of seam binding approximately 9”, pull the center thread to gather softly. Place a strip of sticky tape across the front of the 4×6 section and attach the seam binding adjusting the gathers. Trim the ends.
4. Embellish the 4×6 journaling tag by wrapping the baker’s twine around the journaling tag twice. Tape the ends of the twine to the backside of the tag. I used a small piece of the washi tape for this. Using a glue dot attach the Frosted Finishes Embellishment to the front of the page protector.
5. Stamp the images on Whisper White cardstock. Punch the label image out and attach to the front of the page protector using dimensionals. Fussy cut the Christmas tree and attach using dimensionals.
6. Clip the Old Olive embellishment on the pockets where you wish.
7. Don’t stop there, keep embellishing as it draws you into your scrap pages. You could put your pages in the Seasonal Stripes 8×8 Designer Ring Album (#132259) … a perfect match!
8. Perhaps the winter holidays are not what you want to feature? A few adjustments with different cardstock and DSP, stamps aligned with your theme and you can easily change this to scrap a birthday or travel journey … the options are endless!
STAMPS: Truly Grateful 131730 (wood-mount) 131733 (clear-mount)
INK: Crushed Curry 131173, Early Espresso 126974, Chocolate Chip 126979
CARDSTOCK: Crushed Curry 131199, Early Espresso 119686, Very Vanilla 101650
ACCESSORIES:Crystal Effects 101055; Sponges 101610;
Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430; Stamp-a-ma-jig 101049
1. Cut Crushed Curry cardstock at 8” x 8”
2. Stamp panel image on cardstock with Crushed Curry ink; use Stamp-a-ma-jig for exact placement (I stamped 3-1/2 times on each side)
3. Cut Early Espresso cardstock at 8” x 4”; Adhere to middle of page
4. Cut 2 Very Vanilla cardstock at 3-1/4” x 1” and stamp Always Thankful and Truly Grateful; make a flag end on one side of each of the strips; sponge edges with Early Espresso ink
5. Adhere one to top left corner and another to the bottom right corner
6. Stamp 2 acorn images with Chocolate Chip ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock; cut out image;
7. apply Crystal Effects to top portion of acorn, when dry adhere on top of sentiment with 1 Stampin’ Dimensional
8. Adhere two 3-3/4” x 3-3/4” pictures on top of Early Espresso cardstock mat or place one 3-3/4” picture on one side a 3-3/4” x 3-3/4” Very Vanilla cardstock for journaling why you’re thankful for the one(s) in the picture.