STAMPS: Magnificent Maple, #131868
INK: So Saffron, #126957; Versamark #102283
CARDSTOCK & PAPER: Chocolate Chip, #102128; So Saffron, #105118; Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper, #132184
ACCESSORIES: Early Espresso Embossing Powder, #128980; Heat Tool, #129053; Paper Snips, #103579; SNAIL, #104332; Stampin’ Dimensionals, #104430; Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, #113439; Square Lattice Embossing Folder, #119976; Naturals Buttons, #127554; Linen Thread, #104199, Optional – Multipurpose Liquid Glue, #110755.
2. Ink up Magnificent Maple stamp with So Saffron ink and stamp off once onto scrap paper and then onto So Saffron cardstock square; repeat inking and stamping off once, stamping images randomly on cardstock to create background.
3. Adhere So Saffron cardstock square to 8” x 8” Chocolate Chip cardstock square.
4. Adhere Chocolate Chip cardstock strip to right side of page, leaving about ½” of So Saffron background exposed to the right of the strip; adhere larger Designer Series Paper strip over Chocolate Chip Cardstock strip.
5. Run 4 ¼” x 5 ½” Chocolate Chip cardstock panel through Big Shot with Square Lattice Embossing Folder; Adhere smaller strip of Designer Series Paper over bottom of textured Chocolate Chip panel, adhering only on the *back* of the panel so the photo can tuck beneath.
6. Using Versamark, stamp Magnificent Maple five times onto Pumpkin Pie “sweater textured” sheet from Sweater Weather Designer Series paper package, reinking in between each impression; sprinkle images with Early Espresso Embossing Powder; heat with heat tool until embossing powder is evenly melted; “fussy cut” each leaf with Paper Snips. (“Fussy cutting” means to cut highly detailed images with Paper Snips; you can get as detailed as you wish.)
7. Attach leaves to layered strip on side of page using SNAIL. Attach leaves to photo mat with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Thread double length of linen thread through Naturals Button; adhere to leaf with Stampin’ Dimensional or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Boxes and Bows
Stampin’ Up! has outdone themselves helping us get ready for the upcoming holidays! I am amazed at all the card kits, banner kits and easy ideas for gifting. One of my favorite is the Kraft boxes in several sizes AND the easy peasy bows ~ no problem tying those! I created this box as a hostess gift to use if you are visiting friends or family during the Thanksgiving holidays.
Ink: Chocolate Chip stamp pad, #126979
Card stock: Chocolate Chip card stock, #102128
Designer Series Paper: Sweater Weather, #132184
Big Shot Dies: Autumn Accents Bigz Die, #127812; Gift Bow Bigz L Die, #129977
Accessories: Dimensionals, #194430; 1 ¼” Burlap Ribbon, #132140; Crystal Effects, #101055; Bone Folder, #102300; Stampin’ Sponges, #101610; Sticky Strip, #104294; Paper Snips, #103579
1. Cut two pieces of DSP 2 ¾” x 12” and adhere together using Sticky Strip. Wrap the box with this strip and adhere ends together. Wrap DSP w burlap ribbon and adhere with Sticky Strip.
2. Create the bow using the package directions for the large bow.
3. Cut Fall leaves from assorted designer series paper patterns, sponge edges of the leaves. Curl the leaves slightly by running the paper over the Bone Folder while holding it with your thumb.
4. Make two acorns. Cut acorns from both the designer series paper and the Chocolate Chip card stock. Using your snips, cut the top off of each card stock acorn and glue the top/bottom to the opposite patterned paper acorn. Cover the top/bottom with Crystal Effects and let dry.
5. Cut a ¼” x 12” piece of designer series paper and curl.
6. Assemble all the leaves, the acorn and the paper curl using Dimensionals directly on the paper band and the burlap ribbon. Add the bow last with a Dimensional.
Stamps Sets: A Dozen Thoughts 131059, Backyard Basics 129258
Inks: Strawberry Slush 131178, Gumball Green 126861, Smokey Slate 131179,
Pumpkin Pie 126945, Crushed Curry 131173
Paper: Whisper White 100730, Strawberry Slush 131295, Gingham Garden DSP
Embellishments: Big shot 113439, Basic Backyard Framlits 129380, Stampin’
1. Cut Strawberry Slush 5 1/2” X 8.5 and score at 4 1/4” for base card.
2. Cut DSP at 4” X 5 1/4” and adhere to front of base card.
3. I like to use my ink pad as a pallet to color the images because I can get various
shade of the same color. You can use either an aqua painter (103954) or a blender
pen (102845) to accomplish this effect.
4. Cut out the images using the big shot and the framelits.
5. Cut whisper white card stock at 3 1/2” X 2 1/4”.
6. Arrange the images on the WW card stock, with Stampin’ Dimensionals, leaving
enough room for the sentiment at the bottom.
7. Stamp the sentiment Smokey Slate.
8. Attach to DSP leaving equal borders on all four sides.
Mini Muslin Bags
STAMPS: Halloween Hello (131718 wood/131721 clear)
INK: Basic Black (126980), Basic Gray (126981), Pumpkin Pie (126945), VersaMark (102283)
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White (100730)
ACCESSORIES: Mini Muslin Bags (132180), Label Bracket punch (132153), White Bakers Twine (124262), Witches’ Brew Designer Washi Tape (132156), Heat & Stick Powder (100625), Heat Tool (129053), Stampin’ Sponges (101610), Orange from the Black & Orange Stampin’ Glitter set (132206)
1. Punch a scrap of Whisper White cardstock with the Label Bracket punch. Cover with VersaMark then generously sprinkle the Heat & Stick powder over the VersaMarked area. Tap off excess and heat with Heat Tool until shiny. Sprinkle generously with the Orange glitter, tap off excess, and reheat with Heat Tool.
2. Cut a banner from a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp as desired and add accents with Witches’ Brew Designer Washi Tape. Sponge the edges with Basic Gray. Adhere to the glittered punch (here I used Multipurpose Tombow Liquid glue #110755).
3. Take a piece of Whisper White Bakers Twine, and using a Stampin’ Sponge, hold the twine down and drag it across the Basic Gray ink pad. Add as much or as little color as desired. Punch a hole in the tag and tie the Bakers Twine through.
4. Stamp on the Mini Muslin Bag with desired image with Basic Black Classic ink. Add treats and the tag, then tie it all up and it’s ready for a trick or a treat!
CARD: Flower Shop
STAMPS: Basic Backyard (129255)W (129258) C, Flower Shop (130939)W (130942)C,Sassy Salutations (132070)W (126707)C
INK: Crisp Cantaloupe (131176), Coastal Cabana (131175)
CARD STOCK: Crisp Cantaloupe (131298), Whisper White (100730)
1. Cut the following sizes from the card stocks listed:
8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ (card base)
4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″
5-1/4″ x 4″
4-1/4″ x 3″
2-1/4″ x 2″
2. Apply a small amount of 2-Way Glue to the back of the Whisper White card stock layers and allow to dry. This will form a temporary bond.
3. Layer the three pieces of Whisper White card stock, centering each one with even borders.
4. Stamp the “Happy Birthday” greeting from the Sassy Salutations Stamp Set in Coastal Cabana on the center and smallest Whisper White layer.
5. Take the largest flower stamp from the Basic Background Stamp Set and ink it up with Coastal Cabana Ink. When you stamp, make sure to allow stamped images to extend over all layers.
6. Stamp any image from the Flower Shop Stamp Set and repeat step five using Crisp Cantaloupe Ink.
7. Carefully layer and adhere all layers, as shown in photo, keeping even borders all around.
8. Embellish with Basic Rhinestones.
Scrapbook – Mosaic Madness
STAMPS: Mosaic Madness (130249 – clear; 130246 – wood); Happy Day (130297 – clear; 130294 – wood)
INKS: Bermuda Bay (131171), Pool Party (126982), Wild Wasabi (109014)
CARDSTOCK: 8-1/2 x 11 Bermuda Bay (131197), Pool Party (122924), Wild Wasabi (108641), Whisper White (100730)
ACCESSORIES: Mosaic Punch (131267), Modern Mosaic Texture Impression Embossing Folder (129984), Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon (131206), Big Shot (113439), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Paper Snips (103579), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430).
1. Cut 8 x 8″ from Pool Party cardstock for your base. Stamp border image from Mosaic Madness using Bermuda Bay ink at the top and bottom of page. Stamp sentiments in Wild Wasabi ink on base at the top and bottom of page.
2. Cut 2 x 5″ from Bermuda Bay cardstock. Run this piece through the Big Shot using the Mosaic Madness Embossing Folder. Tie 5″ piece of Bermuda Bay ribbon at bottom of Bermuda Bay cardstock. Tie and snip ends with Paper Snips. Cut 5 x 4-1/2″ Wild Wasabi cardstock. Adhere the Bermuda Bay and Wild Wasabi pieces to the Pool Party base with SNAIL adhesive.
3. On scrap pieces of Whisper White cardstock, stamp images from Mosaic Madness in Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi, and Pool Party two times each. Punch out using Mosaic Punch. Adhere to base with dimensionals.
Fall Scrapbook Layout from a Kit
CARDSTOCK: Neutral Assorted Cardstock (131187),
ACCESSORIES: Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit (133463), White Stampin’ Chalk Marker (132133), Snail Adhesive (104332)
1. Use 2 pieces of Chocolate Chip cardstock for your scrapbook page bases.
2. For the LEFT PAGE, Fold napkin holder pocket.
3. Wrap twine around napkin holder pocket and attach pocket to page.
4. Run tape down right side of one pumpkin belly band. Add two pieces of the Houndstooth paper.
5. Attach pumpkin embellishment to front of page.
6. Add a label and use the Chalk marker to write on it.
7. Add some pages to the pocket or other memorabilia. If you use multiple pages you could use paper clips to hold them in the pocket.
8. For the RIGHT PAGE, Cut a piece of the Birch Bark paper to 11 x 3.5”. Attach one pumpkin belly band to front.
9. Cut a piece of the Houndstooth paper to 4 x 3”. Add a label and use the Chalk marker to write on it.
10. Attach the Birch Bark piece by taping 3 ends only…leaving a pocket for memorabilia.
11. Add leaf embellishments.
12. Add photos!