STAMPS: Mosaic Madness (130246w, 130249c), Bring on the Cake (121899w, 121958c)
INK: Baked Brown Sugar (131174), Coastal Cabana (131175), Crisp Cantaloupe (131176), Pistachio Pudding (131177), Strawberry Slush (131178)
CARDSTOCK: Baked Brown Sugar (131296), Coastal Cabana (131297), Crisp Cantaloupe (131298), Pistachio Pudding (131294) Strawberry Slush (131295)
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder (129984), Mosaic Punch (131267), 1/8” Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon (119960), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (104332)
1. Cut card base 11 x 4.25”. Run the cardstock through the Big Shot with the embossing folder embossing just the front of the card.
2. Cut a piece of vanilla 4.25 x .75”. Stamp the saying with Baked Brown Sugar ink.
3. Stamp small mosaic stamp on saying piece with Strawberry Slush ink.
4. On scrap pieces of Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush cardstock, stamp the various images from the Mosaic Madness stamp set with each of the matching inks.
5. Punch out each of the stamped images with the Mosaic Punch.
6. Attach punched out pieces with SNAIL as shown on card.
7. Attach ribbon pieces to edge of saying piece and attach to front of card with dimensionals.
8. Attach rhinestones to the small mosaic stamp and one of the punched out pieces.
New In-Color Mini Notecards
STAMPS:A Round Array stamp set (129090 (C) or 129087 (W), Summer Silhouettes stamp set (126447 (C) or 132082 (W),
1. Cut six pieces of cardstock to 6” X 3”, score at center and fold in half to form mini notecard.
2. Stamp one of each coloUr using the “FOR YOU” stamp from the A Round Array stamp set onto Whisper White cardstock. Using ½” Circle Punch, punch out the center of each image around the words; set the tiny circles with the words aside to use on your mini notecards.
3. Using the 7/8th inch Scallop Circle Punch, punch out one scallop from each of the colors of cardstock.
4. Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the punched out words to the centers of each coloUred scallop Circle.
5. Using the netting stamp from the Summer Silhouettes set, stamp two images side by side in each colour ink onto Whisper White cardstock. TIP: Ink up one end of the stamp and stamp onto cardstock scrap; turn stamp 180º and ink up the other end of the stamp. At eye level, line up the “points” of the rubber part of the stamp with the “points” of the previously stamped image and lower the stamp to the
cardstock. You should have two perfectly aligned images. If it doesn’t work the first time, keep trying because once you get it, it works almost every time!
6. Using the Framelit that has one curvy decorative end and one straight end, cut the shape from each of the netting pieces of cardstock.
7. Adhere the Framelit shapes to the edges of the mini notecards with SNAIL, lining up the straight edges.
8. Adhere the scalloped circles over the curvy end of the Framelit shape.
9. Step back and admire your adorable Mini Notecards!
Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder (122949)
Melon Mambo Embossing Powder (123223)
Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder (123106)
Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder (123224)
Pool Party Embossing Powder (129398)
Heat Tool (129053)
Something to hold onto to the back of the brad
2. Take your antique brad and stick the head of the brad in VersaMark stamp pad
3. Take pliers (or whatever you want to hold onto the brad) and hold onto the back of the brad as you stick it into the Embossing Powder. Tap off the extra powder
4. Hold it under the gun until all the embossing powder is melted. Don’t TOUCH the top of the brad…lT IS HOT!
5. Place your brad where it can cool down for 5 minutes.
Wildflower Meadow Card
Cardstock: Whisper White (100730) cut 4″ x 5 ¼”, 2 ⅝” x 5 ½”, and 3” square Island Indigo (122923) cut 5 ½” x 8 ½” (scored at 4 ¼” and folded), and 2 ¾” x 5 ½” Pool Party (129954) from Subtles Core-dinations pack cut 3 ⅞” x 5 ½”
Stamps: Wildflower Meadow Background Stamp (129165 w. or 129168 c.),
Label Love (130619 w. or 130622 c.)
Ink: VersaMark (102283), Island Indigo(126986)
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder (129376), Heat Tool (129053), Embossing Buddy (103083), Pool Party Stampin’ Emboss Powder (129398), Artisan Label Punch (130920), Island Indigo Baker’s Twine (125575), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Stampin’ Sanding Block (129367), SNAIL (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
1. Rub Embossing Buddy over 2 ⅝” x 5 ½” Whisper White cardstock. Using VersaMark ink, stamp Wildflower Meadow background stamp, centering image.
2. Emboss with Pool Party embossing powder using Heat Tool.
3. Mat image on 2 ¾” x 5 ½” Island Indigo cardstock.
4. Using Big Shot and embossing folder, emboss 3 ⅞” x 5 ½” Pool Party Core-dinations and sand lightly with sanding block.
5. Align stamped (heat embossed) image panel with dry embossed sanded panel and adhere with SNAIL. Trim to 5 ⅛”.
6. Mat on 4″ x 5 ¼” Whisper White cardstock.
7. Wrap Island Indigo baker’s twine three times around lower third and tie a bow on left side.
8. Using Island Indigo ink, stamp Label Love on 3” square Whisper White cardstock and punch with Artisan Label Punch.
9. Adhere over baker’s twine on right side using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamps: Best of Flowers (133342) Loving Thoughts (w-128436, c-125845), Mosaic Madness (w-130246, c-130249)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Pear Pizzazz (131201), Wisteria Wonder (122922)
Ink: Smokey Slate (131179), Wisteria Wonder (126985), Pear Pizzazz (131180)
Tools: Paper Piercing Tool (126189), Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199), Festive Paper Piercing Pack (127857), Big Shot (113439), Window Frames Collection (129021), Blender Pen (102845), Pear Pizzazz Marker (131266), Wisteria Wonder Marker (131263), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Multipurpose Adhesive (110755), Dimensionals (104430), Stamp –ma-jig (101049)
1. Cut card base from Whisper White card stock, 5-1/2” x8-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”
2. Cut Pear Pizzazz card stock – 5-1/4” x 4”
3. Using the design stamp from Mosaic Madness and the Stamp-a-ma-jig, stamp 3 rows on right hand side of Pear Pizzazz card stock with Pear Pizzazz ink.
4. Using Simply Scored Scoring Tool, score vertical lines between the stamped designs.
5. Ink the Hydrangea stamp with Smokey Slate ink and stamp on Whisper White card stock (3-1/2” x 3-1/2”) and cut out using the Window Frames Collection die cuts and the Big Shot
6. Color flower using a combination of Wisteria Wonder marker and ink. Use Blender pen to shade colors
7. Color leaves and stems using a combination of Pear Pizzazz marker and ink. Use Blender pen to shade colors.
8. Place the Window Frames template from the Festive Paper Piercing Pack and align with the matching die cut. Use the Pierce Mat and the Piercing Tool to poke holes around the inside of the Whisper White card stock.
9. Cut a Wisteria Wonder panel using the Big Shot and the next size up in the Window Frames Collection. Align the Window Frames template from the Festive Paper Piercing pack and poke holes around the inside of the panel.
10. Using a strip of Whisper White card stock, stamp Wonderful You with Wisteria Wonder ink. Shape ends of the strip to resemble a flag.
11. Assemble card – attach Pear Pizzazz to card base and Whisper White panel to the Wisteria Wonder panel with Multipurpose Adhesive. Attach the focal image to the Pear Pizzazz panel using Dimensionals. Attach sentiment to card using Dimensionals.
Stamps: Loving Thoughts (128436 W, 125845 CM)
Ink: Gumball Green Classic Stampin’ Pad (126861)
Paper: Whisper White Card Stock (100730), Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper (130814)
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Top Note Bigz Die (113463), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Decorative Label Punch (120907), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), yellow & turquoise permanent markers, binder rings, chipboard, hole punch or binding system
1. Using the Top Note Die and the Big Shot:
a. Cut a front and back cover for the brag book out of chipboard
b. Cut a designer series paper (DSP) cover for the front and back
c. Cut the inside pages with Whisper White card stock (as many as you’d like!)
2. Adhere the DSP to the front and back cover of the brag book chipboard using liquid glue
3. Stamp the sentiment of your choice with Gumball Green ink onto Whisper White card stock and punch out with the Decorative Label punch.
4. Punch a piece of DSP with the decorative Label punch and cut in half. Adhere each half to the back of the stamped white piece as shown in the photo.
5. Cut three 1/2” DSP strips and cut the ends to look like banners. Adhere them to the back of the sentiment piece using SNAIL.
6. Adhere the entire sentiment piece to the front of the mini brag book using dimensionals.
7. Color rhinestones using permanent markers and adhere to the front of your sentiment piece as shown.
8. Cut two binding holes through the front & back cover, as well as the inside pages, using a sturdy hole punch and hold together with binder rings — or bind the book with your favorite binding system.
Slider idea using the new Naturals Trim Ribbon!
Stamp Sets: Lacy & Lovely # 122887; Creative Elements #122647
Ink: Early Espresso #126974; Old Olive #126953; Old Olive reinker #100531
Cardstock: Old Olive #100702 (6 x 6”; 2 1/8 x 2 3/8”); Early Espresso #119686 (1/4 x 2”; 2 1/8 x 2 3/8”); Very Vanilla (scrap for punching; 2 x 2 /1/4”)
Accessories: Naturals 7/16” Trim Ribbon #129287 (20” piece), Clear Block D #118485;
Snail Adhesive #104332; Large Oval punch #119855; Very Vintage Jumbo wheel
#117693; Jumbo Handle #103661; Unlinked Stampin’ Around Cartridge #103678; 2-Way Glue pen #100425; Dazzling Diamonds Glitter #102023; Ticket Duo Builder punch #126883; Sticky Strip #104294; Simply Scored #122334
Other: Hershey’s chocolate bar
1. Start with a 6″ x 6″ piece of Old Olive card stock. Score at: 2-1/2″, 2-3/4″, 5-1/4″ &
5-1/2″ then use Very Vintage wheel with Old Olive cartridge to decorate the entire piece of card stock.
2. Using Large Oval punch, punch two holes at top end of slider each approximately 1/4″ from the top and centered in the middle of each 2-1/2″ scored segment.
3. Place a line of Sticky Strip on the outside 1/2″ segment, running up side of slider pocket.
4. Fold card stock along all score lines. Remove sticky strip liner and adhere together to make cover.
5. Cut a 20″ length of Naturals Ribbon and stamp both sides, with Early Espresso ink, using swirl stamp from the Creative Elements stamp set. Let dry and then feed through the two oval holes.
6. Place the Hershey’s Chocolate Bar between the ribbon and start pushing it into the cover.
7. Slide Hershey’s Bar in all the way down inside slider pocket and tie a knot at the top. When you pull on the knot the Hershey’s bar will slide out. (see photo 2)
1. Ink Creative Elements flower using Early Espresso ink stamp onto 2 1/8 x 2 3/8” Very Vanilla cardstock. Adhere to 2 1/8 x 2 3/8” Old Olive, using Snail Adhesive and then adhere to 2 1/8 x 2 3/8” Early Espresso. Adhere flower layer to front of Slider.
2. Ink “thank you” stamp from Lacy & Lovely stamp set using Old Olive ink and stamp onto scrap Very Vanilla cardstock. Punch using Ticket Duo punch.
3. Adhere 1/4 x 2” Early Espresso strip onto bottom of slider pocket. Using Snail Adhesive, adhere “thank you” punched phrase on top of Early Espresso strip.
4. Ink parts of stamped flower image with 2-Way Glue pen and sprinkle with Dazzling Diamond glitter. Shake off excess and set aside to dry.
Scrapbook – Wildflower Meadow
STAMPS: 129165 (wood-mount) 129168 (clear-mount) Wildflower Meadow Background; Gingham Wheel 130110
INK: 131176 Crisp Cantaloupe, 131175 Coastal Cabana
CARDSTOCK: 131297 Coastal Cabana, 131202 Smoky Slate, 100730 Whisper White
ACCESSORIES: 101610 Sponges; 113439 Big Shot; 129381 Ovals Collection Framelits; 102971 Stampin’ Around Handle; 119882 Scallop Edge Border Punch;
1. Cut Coastal Cabana cardstock at 8” x 8”
2. Cut Coastal Cabana cardstock strip at 1/2” x 4-3/4”
3. Cut Smoky Slate cardstock at 4-1/4” x 8”; punch long side with Scallop Edge Border Punch
4. Cut the smallest and 3rd smallest ovals with your Big Shot using the Ovals Collection Framelits; Sponge edges alternating between Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe
5. Cut Whisper White cardstock strip at 3/4″ x 8; Using Coastal Cabana ink, roll Gingham wheel across cardstock
6. On bottom left side of Coastal Cabana scrapbook base, about half way on the page, stamp Wildflower Meadow stamp using Coastal Cabana ink (you will not be stamping the entire image, but just enough to see the bird in the center)
7. Adhere gingham strip onto right side of page base
8. Adhere scalloped Smoky Slate cardstock next to gingham strip
9. Adhere larger oval on the upper left corner of page for your journaling
11. All you need is your picture and you’re done!
SUPPLIES: MDS Disc Software (130647)
1) Open MDS and select Photobooks and Individual pages and then select 8 x 8 page – create your own.
2) Click Edit at the top and add page. This will give you a page without the barcode.
3) Open your cardstock and apply Pool Party as your base colour.
4) Select photos along the right sidebar and click add photobox. Drag the corners to extend the photobox along the left side of your page.
5) Open up your cardstock and select the First Edition paper and insert First Edition # 6 into the photobox.
6) Open your embellishments and add Very Vanilla Zig Zag stitching, rotate 90 deg and drag to position it over the edge of the First Edition paper.
7) Open your stamps and select Word Play, change the colour to Midnight Muse and insert the stamp “Remember”. Adjust larger and move to the top left of your page.
8) Repeat step 7 with the Define Life stamp set, changing the colour to Chocolate Chip, inserting the “remember” definition and along the right sidebar, adjust your opacity slightly lighter.
9) Open the “Adventure Awaits” stamp set, change the colour to Basic Gray and insert the plane image. Adjust larger and place in bottom left corner. Repeat two more times but making the planes smaller in size, adjusting the opacity of each lighter and on the smallest plane, click the Mirror image in the right sidebar. Drag the planes into position.
10) Change the colour of the stamp set again to Midnight Muse and insert the luggage image into the bottom right corner, adjusting the size as desired.
11) Print or export page as desired.
This project is perfect for the young and young at heart girlies in your life!!
Card Stock: 12 x 12 Whisper White (124302), 12 x 12 Pink Pirouette from the Subtles assortment (119708)
8 1/2 x 11 Soft Sky (131203), Pink Pirouette (111351), Pool Party (122924) and Wisteria Wonder (122922)
Accessories: Big Shot (113439), Dress Up Framelits (130100), Perfect Polka Dots folder (117335), Delicate Designs Folder (127023), Square Lattice Folder (119976),
Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon (122981), Crochet Trim (118481) Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Run a piece of 3” x 3 1/2” Soft Sky, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder through the Big Shot to cut out the Dress Up Framelit shape of your choice.
Run them through again but this time in the Embossing Folders.
Fancy up the dress cutouts by adding Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon, Crochet Trim, Pearl and Rhinestone Jewels. I find the Mini Glue Dots work the best to adhere ribbon in the back of the dresses.
The Dresses are attached on top of a 2 x 12 inch strip of Pink Pirouette card stock. This is then attached to the 12 x 12 Whisper White scrap book page. And additional 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pink Pirouette has been added for placement of photos and journalling.
Have fun playing dress up with paper!